Coding help - page 322

So, that's what I call an indicator !

But, I have run my tester simulator from 25 th July 0 hours, very fast and no problem at all in testing the SSA.

Suddenly, in the morning of 25 th July, the MA does this strange thing ...

A bit later, second picture, the 2 MA at the same time.

Has it to do with the nature of the SSA, because sometimes the SSA on the chart, the SSA normalized end-pointed NRP MTF does also these strange things now and then on this trading simulator (you see in the picture which one it is) ?

Or is it the trading simulator or even MT4 ?

I can't recall if this happens in real time, although I'm not sure ...

Anyway, thanks for helping me into creating my idea.

This SSA comes in my toolbox ...maybe also in the one of a certain Pava, who does exist ...

Files:
ssa_yes.png  68 kb
ssayes2.png  60 kb

Hello Mladen, thanks for all your great contribution to this forum. Please i need your help to combine the attached indicator with the regular MT4 zigzag indicator into one arrow indicator with alerts when both of them shows up on the same candle, with an option to adjust the zigzag settings.

Thanks in advance.

Dear mladen,

I have a question and request to You... could you check please if indicator attached below repaints or not? because when it's working on the chart the green and red lines sometimes are changing their position and I don't know why... it looks like this indi is calculating something...

I'll be very thankful for your help :-)

Files:

freakout:
Dear mladen,

I have a question and request to You... could you check please if indicator attached below repaints or not? because when it's working on the chart the green and red lines sometimes are changing their position and I don't know why... it looks like this indi is calculating something...

I'll be very thankful for your help :-)

It depends on current day bid and high, low and open, so, since only open can not change for the current day, when the value of the bid, high or low changes, it will draw different values on charts

hi,

i'm using 'exclusive_mtf_rsi.mq4' since a few days, and i've seen that the rsi(s) lines are not refreshed when they are drawn. Only the 'current timeframe' line is well drawn. Can you fix it please ?

Files:

coding help

can some one please fix this indicator it shows wicks of candles all over the place

thx

Files:

himnoor:
can some one please fix this indicator it shows wicks of candles all over the place thx

himnoor

Use the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page464

mladen:
himnoor Use the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page464

mladen,

those indicator show only one candle

i am looking indicator with last at least 50 candles with timeGMTshift

thx

himnoor:
mladen,

those indicator show only one candle

i am looking indicator with last at least 50 candles with timeGMTshift

thx

That indicator does nt have any limitation in the number of candles it is showing at all (and there is no option that can limit it). See the example :

Files:

mladen:
That indicator does nt have any limitation in the number of candles it is showing at all (and there is no option that can limit it). See the example :

sir it will work but cannot find timeGMTshift as i am using mbtrading mt4 can you add option in it

thanks

Reason: