Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1066

Genesisman
Genesisman  
mrtools:
Hi Genesisman, check in this thread here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175886/page13 is an example what's there.

mrtools,

Thank you so much for the thread info. I felt like a kid in a candy store when I saw all of those indi's. Thank you so much!!!

genesisman

Kenneth Okalang
Kenneth Okalang  
mladen:
That one is OK As I remember there is already one that works with that, but since the search is not working OK yet after the changes today, as soon as they make it work correctly, will check got the alerting version

Hi mladen

I think its working now.Please check for me the alerting version

Thanks

amiralias
amiralias  
amiralias:
hi dear friends

i need an alarm (pop up and arrow) on mtf adx indicator in below condition :

+di>40 and -diadx

thanks a lot in advance .

hi dear mladen and mr tools

would you please pay attention to this request ?

there is some adx indicators for cross of +di and -di lines or level cross of adx line .

would you please make an indicator for +di and -di lines when cross a level ?

i know that is not usual use of the adx indicator but i think it is as important as other usage of this indicator .

thanks a lot for your kind and attention .

omid
omid  

hi i have problem with my indicator have alert but there is no email ... it have pop up alert. i want add email too.. i need your help

thank

spainguy

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Spainguy74:
hi i have problem with my indicator have alert but there is no email ... it have pop up alert. i want add email too.. i need your help

thank

spainguy

spainguy

Can you please post the original (non-decompiled) source code of that indicator so that it can be revised and altered?

andreas73
andreas73  
mrtools:
Hi Andreas73, don't know of a script, but guess you could add the code to the indicators you use, making sure each one has a different unique ID(TextDir),and using different x and y coordinates for each.

Hi mrtools, your macd textalert is now my standard indicator on every chart.

Do you have this in osma ,too? I use the 12,26,2 very often.

Thank you

sadasd32cxv
sadasd32cxv  

Can you please help me and put an alert message ,sound alert ,email alert . sell and buy Arrows.

TinyUpload.com - best file hosting solution, with no limits, totaly free

this is the indicator

Files:
exem.jpg 85 kb
omid
omid  
mladen:
spainguy Can you please post the original (non-decompiled) source code of that indicator so that it can be revised and altered?

okay sure i give you original file for you

Files:
krelian99
krelian99  

This is a compiled file. The non-decompiled file is a mt4 with source code that is no gibberish.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
sadasd32cxv:
Can you please help me and put an alert message ,sound alert ,email alert . sell and buy Arrows.

TinyUpload.com - best file hosting solution, with no limits, totaly free

this is the indicator

Sadasd32cxv, added the alerts and arrows.