Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1066

Spainguy74:
hi i have problem with my indicator have alert but there is no email ... it have pop up alert. i want add email too.. i need your help

thank

spainguy

spainguy

Can you please post the original (non-decompiled) source code of that indicator so that it can be revised and altered?

mrtools:
Hi Andreas73, don't know of a script, but guess you could add the code to the indicators you use, making sure each one has a different unique ID(TextDir),and using different x and y coordinates for each.

Hi mrtools, your macd textalert is now my standard indicator on every chart.

Do you have this in osma ,too? I use the 12,26,2 very often.

Thank you

mladen:
spainguy Can you please post the original (non-decompiled) source code of that indicator so that it can be revised and altered?

okay sure i give you original file for you

Files:

Can you please help me and put an alert message ,sound alert ,email alert . sell and buy Arrows.

TinyUpload.com - best file hosting solution, with no limits, totaly free

this is the indicator

Files:
exem.jpg  85 kb

This is a compiled file. The non-decompiled file is a mt4 with source code that is no gibberish.

sadasd32cxv:
Can you please help me and put an alert message ,sound alert ,email alert . sell and buy Arrows.

TinyUpload.com - best file hosting solution, with no limits, totaly free

this is the indicator

Sadasd32cxv, added the alerts and arrows.

hey anyone

i feel so tired mt4 always update new build.. that is enough.. i am so tired to fix code any designing of indicators or ea or something.. i like to keep mt4 program... but right now i have problem with email setting in mt4.. i always followed up instruction about how to email setup.. it was build 745 was so perfect smooth is no plm but now add new build 765 it got error something missing is.. email and indicators are not show up email and show arrows on my indicators too.. oh boy.. but one thing is i fixed up the email is correct then i test button from email setting it is work but my indicators wont show up my email... i saw my monitor tv have show up popup message only.. email is not show up.. i don't understand... i guess something bug there in new build i need your help... how to fix up right way email

pls i need your big help...

thank

spainguy

Spainguy74:
okay sure i give you original file for you

Hi,

very very Nice Indicator.

This Indicator Repaint ???

mrtools:
Sadasd32cxv, added the alerts and arrows.

can you fix the indicator:

that the Arrow will appear in the bar that there cross in the rsi lido like this :

Thank you very much

sadasd32cxv:
can you fix the indicator:

that the Arrow will appear in the bar that there cross in the rsi lido like this :

Thank you very much

The bar that you want it to be at is the bar where the rsi went down, not up.

The version that mrtools posted is correct - no need to change anything, otherwise it would be a repainting indicator

Reason: