Coding help - page 399

mrtools:
Hi Alpha, got it working and changed the coloring to zero line cross.

So nice Thank you very much

macd_2_colour_histogram.mq4Hello all,

Hope everything is fine..

Is it possible to add two features to this indicator?

1)4 color histogram

2)An option to change histogram style,like one is original one and the other one would be only colorful sticks no peaks or valleys..

By the way sometimes macd has calculate same value for two consective candlestick(bar),is it possible to highlight this situation by painting one bar to for example gray(different than other 4 color)?Hope i am clear enough..That would help me a lot..

Thnx in advance..

I am not sure if my message seen by coders beacuse i post it very late at my time..Can you check my post?

thnx in advance and have plenty of pips..

Hi all. I found this screener on line, & it could be very useful to followers (Like me) of MA crossovers. But it has a problem.

When I try to compile it, I get the following message 'Illegal switch expression type'. Can anyone sort it out?!

Jeeves:
Hi all. I found this screener on line, & it could be very useful to followers (Like me) of MA crossovers. But it has a problem. When I try to compile it, I get the following message 'Illegal switch expression type'. Can anyone sort it out?!

Jeeves

Here you go : moving_average_scanner_nmc.mq4

I don't know how you do my friend, but someone posted a while ago that you are a dream come true.....I echo that.

Many, many thanks.

Jeeves:
I don't know how you do my friend, but someone posted a while ago that you are a dream come true.....I echo that. Many, many thanks.

Jeeves, was trying out the indicator, and noticed I need the "Scanner.dll" any chance you could post it.

dansmol:
Dear mrtools and mladen

I wish to ask you 2 favors.

First, I have the M-Candles ( who show daily candle in 4H chart).

It is possible to change it, to show HA candle instead regular candle?

Second favor-you can add the NZD to MultiPair trend_v2.1?

Thank you very much for your time and help.

My best regards

Dan

Gentlemen

It can be done?

Respects

Dan

Hello,

I need help to make the alert work. it works fine but about at 35% of time it doesn't make the sound when there is signal. could anyone take a look and fix it.

Thank you very much.

Hello! You can untie from the demo version.

Files:
Reason: