Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1065

ford7k:
hi mladen and experts

i saw the magnified market price indicator showing display of current close price on chart right side top corner.

I would like to add following

--------------------------

Close Price

ATR(14)= (display value on current time frame)

SMA50=

Volume change= (V-MA(V,14))/V

+DI=

-DI=

DELTA DI=DI-(-DI)

---------------------

please do the needful

Knowing these values on current tf chart is an advantage

thanks

You have to create a new object for each value you wish to display and then assign the value to the desired object.

You can take a look at this indicator (as an example) how multiple objects can be created and assigned values : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698

mladen:
zefx Try it out now : 123patternsv6.03_amp_mtf_nmc_1.mq4

Hi Mladen,

unfortunately still nothing.

zefx:
Hi Mladen, unfortunately still nothing.

That indicator (neither version 60.2 nor version 6.03) can not alert on current bar

There is a condition in the code of the both indicators that goes like this :

if(shift > 0)

That is preventing assignment of "dot" value to a current bar (and that way, alerts on a current bar). Version 6.02 even does not have a n option to alert on a current bar (check the options and you shall see it)

Anyway, here is a version that handles the alerts exactly the same way as the version 6.02 : 123patternsv6.03_amp_mtf_nmc_2.mq4

Hi Guys,

I'm hoping you can help me out. I'm looking for any and all divergence indicators, that have arrows and popup alerts, signifying what pair it's alerting on. Thanks so much for your help.

genesisman

Genesisman:
Hi Guys,

I'm hoping you can help me out. I'm looking for any and all divergence indicators, that have arrows and popup alerts, signifying what pair it's alerting on. Thanks so much for your help.

genesisman

Hi Genesisman, check in this thread here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175886/page13 is an example what's there.

hi dear friends

i need an alarm (pop up and arrow) on mtf adx indicator in below condition :

+di>40 and -diadx

thanks a lot in advance .

mrtools:
Hi Genesisman, check in this thread here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175886/page13 is an example what's there.

mrtools,

Thank you so much for the thread info. I felt like a kid in a candy store when I saw all of those indi's. Thank you so much!!!

genesisman

mladen:
That one is OK As I remember there is already one that works with that, but since the search is not working OK yet after the changes today, as soon as they make it work correctly, will check got the alerting version

Hi mladen

I think its working now.Please check for me the alerting version

Thanks

amiralias:
hi dear friends

i need an alarm (pop up and arrow) on mtf adx indicator in below condition :

+di>40 and -diadx

thanks a lot in advance .

hi dear mladen and mr tools

would you please pay attention to this request ?

there is some adx indicators for cross of +di and -di lines or level cross of adx line .

would you please make an indicator for +di and -di lines when cross a level ?

i know that is not usual use of the adx indicator but i think it is as important as other usage of this indicator .

thanks a lot for your kind and attention .

hi i have problem with my indicator have alert but there is no email ... it have pop up alert. i want add email too.. i need your help

thank

spainguy

Reason: