Indicators with alerts/signal - page 61

RSI with Alert (Please!)

Does anyone have a simple indicator that gives off an alert signal on Metatrader 4 when RSI crosses a certain level.

I'm looking for one that lets me know when RSI 9, hits 80 or 20...for example.

My email is: bargriff22@yahoo.com

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Can some one change this RSI with alert to where I can change the wav file it plays.

This one will do what you want bargriff22

Also would like RMI with alert havent seen one in the thread.

ajk:
depends on tf...4 hours you s/b at least 50-60 pips depending on currency. (assumes you know how to determine AND ARE trend TRADING)

While im doing back testing on Meta Trader and it gives the Max Drawdown in Percent. I mainly trade the 1HR TF

Indicator LSMA.

newdigital:
Step Zigzag.

Settings:

d - step level (in p)

And Codersguru improved this indicator created alert on the direction changed.

Hello Newdigital! I am in search of the indicator LSMA that has a resonant sign in the crossing of the averages, and preferably that in the crossing, also appear the arrows; could you get me?

Thank you very much and a great hug

Magno Costa

Need historical data, will share secret with anyone who can help me out

I am looking for historical data, should be able to convert between types and time frames (um, well in one direction

Would especially like lots of 10 min data for MT4 but of course they don't have 10min so 5 or 1 or something, I'm hoping to get as much as possible but would like 2 years if not more if I can get it. (eur/usd mainly, other main pairs if I can)

To be building all these systems someone must have found a good source of data by now?

If you help me out i'll show you a strategy that AFAIK no one uses which allows maximization of profit while making your money safer. (much less risk and far more profit, not heard anyone mention it)

aether22:
I am looking for historical data, should be able to convert between types and time frames (um, well in one direction

Would especially like lots of 10 min data for MT4 but of course they don't have 10min so 5 or 1 or something, I'm hoping to get as much as possible but would like 2 years if not more if I can get it. (eur/usd mainly, other main pairs if I can)

To be building all these systems someone must have found a good source of data by now?

If you help me out i'll show you a strategy that AFAIK no one uses which allows maximization of profit while making your money safer. (much less risk and far more profit, not heard anyone mention it)

Look at this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Magno Costa:
Hello Newdigital! I am in search of the indicator LSMA that has a resonant sign in the crossing of the averages, and preferably that in the crossing, also appear the arrows; could you get me?

Thank you very much and a great hug

Magno Costa

Linear Regression Indicators and LSMA:

- good thread with new indicators/EAs summarized and developed: the thread is here.

- Linear Regression Indicator and channel: the thread is here.

- Linear Regression Slope indicator with standard algorithm from TradeStation: post to download;

- LRMA with colors is here;

- Swing and Linear Regression Indicators: original thread;

- some more LR indicators in forecasting and alert threads: this page, this post and this one;

- Least Squares Moving Average thread: good original thread.

- small thread with some indicators and many links: it's here.

Add the Alert ??

Hi Guys,

Can anyone help me to add the alert to PPO when the trend crosses.

Would appreciate the help!

Thanks.

NY168

Email Alerts

I am looking for Indicators with email alerts.

audible alarm when price crosses an ema

i need some help with finding or making an indicator or ea that has a loud audible alarm when the price crosses an ema or a trend line

the platform i use in MT4

thanks to anyone who can help me with this or point me in the right direction..

Reason: