Indicators with alerts/signal - page 65

positivepips
positivepips  

Bid Trend line

Hello all, I need help with an alert for the TSR big trend line also known as the slope line period 80 method 3 line by Igor. I see where the other slope line period 20 method 1 now as an alert so I tried to change the period and method and compile but the alert does not work after the change the line adjusted okay but no alert and sound. Post # 339 of this tread is the slope line 20 method. Thanks Mike

skydart
skydart  

multi pairs average RSI

Hi all

I am inquiring as to whether someone could write multi pairs average RSI indicator that will average the final sum of the 14 pairs of RSI indicators. In other words could you sum the readings of the RSI indicators and divide by the number of currency pairs which would be 14. Can we display this like a normal RSI indicator (single line).

Thanks

skydart
skydart  
fxbs:
Increase can - but what for?

For multi pairs hedge trading.

fawaz
fawaz  

Hi newdigital

I need indicator make sound with Pivot like R3 or S2 and I can choose that

If any indicator make this ?

PLZ I need Pivot with alert like that

Thanks

PartyPips
PartyPips  

Hello all,

Apreciate if somebody here can add sound alert to Support and Resistance (Barry) Indicator.

Regards,

PartyPips

PartyPips
PartyPips  

Wiseman1

Hello,

Please, can some add sound alert to the atached indicator BW-wiseman-1, or can some teach me how to add the alert to the indicaror.

Thank you !!!

PartyPips

PartyPips
PartyPips  
fxbs:
no problem, here you go: Sound Alerts in Indicators Sound Alerts in Indicators - MQL4 Articles

Thank you Fxbs, I will try it and lets see what happen.

Partypips

PartyPips
PartyPips  

hello again,

i did try to add alert to the indicator but now it doesn't stop alert, can some one can help me to let me know what's wrong with it.

I will really apreciate.

PartyPips

PartyPips
PartyPips  
increase:
I fixed up the sound for you, but I did not test it, it may need tweaking to come on when you want it, but you should be able to take it from there

thank you very much, i really apreciate your help.

i will tets it and will let you know how it works

partyPips

PartyPips
PartyPips  
increase:
I fixed up the sound for you, but I did not test it, it may need tweaking to come on when you want it, but you should be able to take it from there

Hello again Increase,

I did forward tets for the indicator on 1 Min and 15 Min charts, and it's not working properly. The alert sound without any signal.

What do you think could be the problem?

Hope that you or some body around here could help me .

See you.

PartyPips