Indicators with alerts/signal - page 54

mibl
mibl  

New Indicator

I don't know if I am right here posting this basic time based alarm indicator (if not please tell me).

bar_close_alarm_V1.mq4

Attached you find the indicator (my first programmed) which gives a sound signal x (standard 2) minutes before the next bar closes.

It helps (me) to follow a trading system based on a higher time frame. F.e. with the standard settings you get a reminder 2 minutes before the next bar closing (f.e. tf 30) is near - so that you are able to look at the chart and decide if you want to trade on the next opening bar or not. Then it is not necessary to look at the watch the whole time.

hope you enjoy

mibl

Files:
rlp512
rlp512  

Shi-Channel talk

Would it be possible to add alerts when channel moves or price touches it?

Sirius
Sirius  

Sound for the mtf_psar-indicator

Can anybody create a sound for the mtf_psar-indicator, when the first point comes? Thank you for help

Files:
mtf_psar.mq4 4 kb
Sirius
Sirius  
increase:
Why not try this one

I need with MTF-function

Sirius
Sirius  

Sound for MTF_Fractal-indicator

Can anybody create a sound for the MTF_Fractal-indicator, when the first point comes? Thank you for help

Files:
Sirius
Sirius  

Need help

Hi,

I need a alert for this indicator, when the colour change. Can anybody help me?

Thanks

Best Regards

Files:
Sirius
Sirius  

No correct SHI Silver Trend signals

Hi @ all,

the indicator doesn't automatically show the points. First, I must into another timeframe window and then click back again to consider a new signal.

Is it possible to change this? I want to see the signals automatic, if possible, with alert.

I would be very pleased about it.

Sirius
Sirius  

thanks increase

Sirius
Sirius  

Hi,

i need a alert/sound signal for this indicator. Can somebody help me?

I would be very pleased about it.

Sirius
Sirius  

@increase

The signals aren't better, rather worse at change, thank you. Therefore I asked whether you can program the alert for the nina indikator.