MACD alert when crosses 0

Hello,

Does anyone have or can anyone code an MACD indicator, preferrably with sound and email, that alerts when MACD line crosses 0? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

This type of indicator will be interesting. Can someone be of assistance?

Hello

I can't help you with codng for MT, (can't code to save my life!), but you can set up an email alert for when the MACD crosses 0 using a rising / falling alert on timetotrade really easily:

MACD Alerts - Timetotrade

Hope that helps.

esl620:
Hello, Does anyone have or can anyone code an MACD indicator, preferrably with sound and email, that alerts when MACD line crosses 0? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

I am searching for an indicator that will alert this also.

Am using 3,10,16 settings to identify swings..

a sound alert for a 0 line cross would help a lot.

Anyone know of one or can or would consider building one...

Appreciation in advance.

This indicator is a variation of the traditional MACD indicator - this one is colored in Green and Red, and also alerts the user when the MACD signals Long or Shor

Files:

bossxero:
This indicator is a variation of the traditional MACD indicator - this one is colored in Green and Red, and also alerts the user when the MACD signals Long or Shor

Bossxero, i love this MACD but the only problem is, when it pop ups a signal of buy or sell it the alerts just dont stop.

esl620:
Hello, Does anyone have or can anyone code an MACD indicator, preferrably with sound and email, that alerts when MACD line crosses 0? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Hi... there...

Try this one... it works great with signal crossing & zero level crossing alert.

Files:

Great alarm system - would be great if could split out MACD crossing zero line alarm from Signal line crossing zero alarm.

I run it on 5 min charts and am only interested in the signal line crossing zero line.

Any help would be great as it isn't so obvious how to seperate them.

Cheers,

Andrew

i download the file...tho the file doesnt run...i have 2 run a program or sumthing?

Reason: