Indicators with alerts/signal - page 831

Jason2005:
Sorry for being a bore Mladen. I do get the alert when I attach my template while on the candle with the signal. But if I just leave it run all itself, it doesn't send any alert. Could it be another indicator stopping it? Thanks

Not possible that another indicator blocks it

If you see the arrow, then you must get an alert too if the alerts are enabled in the indicator. If there is no arrow, then it is a problem of that indicator

Börsenkater1969:
hi mladen,

1:0 for Germany. and for All.

ok my question. can you make a popup-sound-alert in this indi when changing trend, please?

indraws_volume_analysis_3.01.mq4

It needs "Swing_Point" too. I can not test it

Hi mladen/mrtools , do we have can we any such kind of indicator which alerts on movement of specific number of points or percentage. Like if the stock is quoting 6000, and it moves 10 points on 1min bar then we should get some kind of alert. Is it possible to have any such kind of indicator?

mladen:
It needs "Swing_Point" too. I can not test it

Sorry, i forgot. Thats right. Here is it.

swing_point.mq4

Files:

Börsenkater1969:
Sorry, i forgot. Thats right. Here is it. swing_point.mq4

Börsenkater1969

That indicator changes the trend way back in the history. I can make it but it is always hoing to be after the fact. Is that what you gad in mind?

beginner.mq4

Hello mladen or mr.tool .. you guys mind adding an alert to this indicator when the dots appear .. very much appreciated .. Thank you in advance

Files:
beginner.mq4  4 kb

johnjacob:
beginner.mq4 Hello mladen or mr.tool .. you guys mind adding an alert to this indicator when the dots appear .. very much appreciated .. Thank you in advance

Hello Johnjacob, that indicator is a renamed silver trend indicator which is a bad repainter.

You mind still adding an alert to it.. i dont mind if it repaints.. thanks

Mansi:
Hi mladen/mrtools , do we have can we any such kind of indicator which alerts on movement of specific number of points or percentage. Like if the stock is quoting 6000, and it moves 10 points on 1min bar then we should get some kind of alert. Is it possible to have any such kind of indicator?

Hi mladen and mrtools plz look into my query also. thanks

mladen:
marem2000 can not change the ex4 file

Please lock the irritating sound indicator

Files:
Reason: