Indicators with alerts/signal - page 831

Jason2005
Jason2005  
mladen:
Try setting the alertsOnCurrent to true

So I now get the arrow on the current candle, but the alerts don't seem to work anymore... Any idea?

Boersenkater
Boersenkater  

hi mladen,

1:0 for Germany. and for All.

ok my question. can you make a popup-sound-alert in this indi when changing trend, please?

indraws_volume_analysis_3.01.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Jason2005:
So I now get the arrow on the current candle, but the alerts don't seem to work anymore... Any idea?

AlertsOnCurrent set to true

Arrow displayed at the current bar and the alert is displayed as well :

PS: I used this one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page554 for testing

Files:
alerts_1.gif 85 kb
Jason2005
Jason2005  
mladen:
AlertsOnCurrent set to true

Arrow displayed at the current bar and the alert is displayed as well :

PS: I used this one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page554 for testing

Sorry for being a bore Mladen. I do get the alert when I attach my template while on the candle with the signal. But if I just leave it run all itself, it doesn't send any alert. Could it be another indicator stopping it?

Thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Jason2005:
Sorry for being a bore Mladen. I do get the alert when I attach my template while on the candle with the signal. But if I just leave it run all itself, it doesn't send any alert. Could it be another indicator stopping it? Thanks

Not possible that another indicator blocks it

If you see the arrow, then you must get an alert too if the alerts are enabled in the indicator. If there is no arrow, then it is a problem of that indicator

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Börsenkater1969:
hi mladen,

1:0 for Germany. and for All.

ok my question. can you make a popup-sound-alert in this indi when changing trend, please?

indraws_volume_analysis_3.01.mq4

It needs "Swing_Point" too. I can not test it

Mansi
Mansi  

Hi mladen/mrtools , do we have can we any such kind of indicator which alerts on movement of specific number of points or percentage. Like if the stock is quoting 6000, and it moves 10 points on 1min bar then we should get some kind of alert. Is it possible to have any such kind of indicator?

Boersenkater
Boersenkater  
mladen:
It needs "Swing_Point" too. I can not test it

Sorry, i forgot. Thats right. Here is it.

swing_point.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Börsenkater1969:
Sorry, i forgot. Thats right. Here is it. swing_point.mq4

Börsenkater1969

That indicator changes the trend way back in the history. I can make it but it is always hoing to be after the fact. Is that what you gad in mind?

john jacob
john jacob  

beginner.mq4

Hello mladen or mr.tool .. you guys mind adding an alert to this indicator when the dots appear .. very much appreciated .. Thank you in advance

Files:
beginner.mq4 4 kb