Auto LRC (Liner Regression Channel) drawing indicator!

I've written an indicator that Auto Draw the LRC (Liner Regression Channel)!

http://www.mqldev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28

The start time of the channel can be one of:

1- Date. (StartTimeFrom)

2- Bar. (StartBarsFrom)

3- ZigZag Auto detect. (AutoStarter=true).

The ZigZag Auto Strater is the way to find the best time to start the channel based on OrangeRoshan studies!

Enjoy ur LRCing

link does not work

Hi

Mql4. This is just what i have been looking for. Unfortunately your link does not work

come join us at teamspeak

Hi mlq4

Thankyou mlq4 for your prompt reply. If you did not already know quite a few of us have been trading live together using Teamspeak. Orange himself turns up once a day to teach us additonal parts of his system. Some of which have not been discussed in ff. He is a fantastic trader and teacher with almost zen like predictive skills using unheard of techniques. He has spent the last 4 months teaching us his profitable system (which contains 8 episodes) for free. Most of all he is humble. You and anyone else would be most welcome to join us in teamspeak. There are many great traders and programmers using this system in Teamspeak. We trade together as a unit and best of all its free. You cam p.m me for ascess to teamspeak.

may the pips be with

islandhome,

Thanks for your reply! But my nick name is MQLdev not mql4 (mql4 is my younger brother )!

Anyway, I have to confirm that a lot of us are students in Orange SRDC school! And as a programmer I'm trying to code his thoughts!

I've got the persmission to do that

could you tell me the link to your team?

islandhome:
Hi mlq4

Thankyou mlq4 for your prompt reply. If you did not already know quite a few of us have been trading live together using Teamspeak. Orange himself turns up once a day to teach us additonal parts of his system. Some of which have not been discussed in ff. He is a fantastic trader and teacher with almost zen like predictive skills using unheard of techniques. He has spent the last 4 months teaching us his profitable system (which contains 8 episodes) for free. Most of all he is humble. You and anyone else would be most welcome to join us in teamspeak. There are many great traders and programmers using this system in Teamspeak. We trade together as a unit and best of all its free. You cam p.m me for ascess to teamspeak.

may the pips be with

Problem wit ex4 file

Thanks again. I have tried to open the LRC.ex4 file in metatrader, but it does not appear in the navigator bar. On further inspection within the programs file/interbank/expert/indicator LRC.ex4 file disappears although I am certain i have placed it within the indicator folder. I have even gone as far to try it in the expert folder where again the file disappears can you help.

Secondly I do not wish to violate forex tsd rules by posting teamspeak details. If it is okay i will do so otherwise i will p.m you info.

Thnx for the hard work !!

But it does not seem to draw the channel on Daily Chart ..

Was this by design or ??

Thnx again !!

bullwinkle:
Thnx for the hard work !!

But it does not seem to draw the channel on Daily Chart ..

Was this by design or ??

Thnx again !!

It was a bug and I fixed!

Please update your version!

?

nice work, but where is the updated ver??

Thnx mqldev for the fix !!

May I make a minor suggestion regarding colors ??

Would it be possible to modify yer code so that any color change or style change sticks as the chart time frame changes ??

Thnx again ..

Rgds ..

Reason: