Indicators with alerts/signal - page 66

PartyPips
PartyPips  

Accelerator Oscillator (AC)

Helloa all,

Does anyone has Accelerator Oscillator (AC) with alert every time that the histogram cross the cero line?

Thanks

MrPip
MrPip  

added alert

mhd5000:
Hello banzai

here is .mq4 file , please add an alert and (pop up window) when the red or blue dot colour appear in this indicators

I would like this alert and popup window depending on 4 hours charts only if its possible .

Many thanks again for your help banzai

I think this will work but did not put a limit for 4 hr chart only.

Robert

MrPip
MrPip  
MrPip
MrPip  

programming

MrPip:
I would work on this if I had the time but I am busy with paying clients right now. The request for MagicNumber does not make sense for an indicator.

It is just a matter of checking the current and previous values above or below the level in question.

Robert

Took less than 5 minutes. Just modified one I wrote for another group that put arrows on the line cross. Not everything but it does show the arrows and has levels as inputs. Not forward tested for the popup alert but the arrows look correct.

The rest will cost you

Robert

MrPip
MrPip  
Kirsty_FX:
If someone could kindly add alerts and arrows on the charts for the following indicators, it would be much appreciated. The indicators are from the Steinitz thread. It seems that he has 'appropriated the inidcators', got a programmer to make an EA out of the system (which has been modified by suggestions and inputs of this trading community) and now wants to sell the indicators and EA back to the rest of us.

If it possible to get the arrows to show up on the close of the HAS bars when they have changed colour.

Many thanks.

I have recently joined the Steinitz threads as a programmer and have never seen where he is going to charge for the EA or indicators. Where did you read this? The indicators and EAs have been recently posted and the versions I write will definitely be posted.

Robert

MrPip
MrPip  
cbrock5000:
how funny - 5 minutes - told you I am not a MT4 programmer. I have been forward testing this for the last hour and so far so good. Thank you for your efforts. Also, do you in fact program for a living and if so I would like to speak with you about a potential job you might be able to do for me in MT4. Also, I am unable to start a thread due to my work constraints but I would certainly be glad to place a few posts here how I utilize the stochastic to trade with nice returns if anyone is interested and its not out of line to place here. Let me know.

I have been programming in MT4 since build 182 and programming in general for over 30 years. I currently program MT4 experts and indicators for a price.

When I have the free time I also program for freeor for donations to support this forum and the yahoo metatrader group.

Paid work always goes before free work on my todo list.

As far as posting Stochastic methods, look for a thread that already uses Stochastics and post there.

Robert

MrPip
MrPip  

WcciPatterns_v1Alert

yyc196:
Hi,

I have this indicator which I want to make an alert with sound to remind me. Can someone help me to program please?

If not, can some of you expert advise me how to add alert into the program. I tried it myself but the PC hang, which scared me off .

So I really appreciate if someone could help me. Thanks.

Regards

Try this one.

I coded it in such a way that if you only want sound you can change the sound file for different patterns.

If both sound and pop up box are true I do not think the sound plays, only the alert sound from the alert popup.

Robert

MrPip
MrPip  

DeltaAlert

Interesting indicator.

Alert version attached.

Robert

Big Joe:
Hello all,

Can someone could modify this indicator by putting an alarm when the 2 lines cross, please

Thanks
MrPip
MrPip  
drayco:
I have looked thru this entire thread and everything about stochastics. I have not been able to find StochHisto w a sound alert when it crosses zero. Could someone please try to add a sound alert to this? Thank you very much!

Try this one.

Other programmers should be able to make these simple mods to other indicators to add alerts. I do so when I have time but am very busy coding EAs.

Robert

MrPip
MrPip  

Sadly,

I added check of Shift == 1 to keep from having alerts for every signal on the chart. Only want alert on current candle.

Robert

Sadly:
OH! How about that!!!! Two to choose from ... Edit: That's interesting as we have used different approaches to meet the same ends.