Indicators with alerts/signal - page 27

trader79
trader79  
elihayun:
I change it for you. If you know how to program, use my changes as a guidlines

Hi Eli,

Thanks for the help.

I tested the indicator. It plays Alert every new bar of the Histogram which doesn't serve my purpose.

I apologise, I should have mentioned that I needed an alert when Fisher Histogram crosses up or down thru zero line.

I am still learning MQL and I looked into the code but I couldn't figure out.

I am attaching Fisher_Yur4ik. If Eli or somebody else could code this, I would appreciate.

Thanks in advance.

BTW these Fisher Indicators are excellent indicators. You guys should look into them.

Thanks again.

Files:
trader79
trader79  

Fisher with Sound Alert

Only negative I see is it gets noisy with lower periods. I am using 20 period with 15 min and higher time frame charts.

I tried my hand at altering the code to put an alert for Zero crossing and it seems to be working.

I am attaching it.

trader79
trader79  

Wav file for Alerts

Here is a wav file which could be used in place of alert.wav.

This one plays a bit longer.

trader79
trader79  

Wav file for Alerts

Oh well looks like I can't upload wav files.

crazybunny
crazybunny  

you have to post the file in mq4 in order to add alert to it

you have to post the file in mq4 in order to add alert to it

mhd5000:
hello to all,

can someone please add an alert and (pop up window) when the red or blue dot colour appear in this indicators

thanks
TheOne
TheOne  

Sound Alert Help

Does anybody know how to modify the alerts of the indicators below so that the alert will keep sounding until a dialog box is click. This would be very useful especially with 2CCI Zero Cross Alert. Thanks.

2CCI_ZeroCross_Alert.mq4

EMA-Crossover_Signal.mq4

LWMA-Crossover_Signal.mq4

SMA-Crossover_Signal.mq4

SMMA-Crossover_Signal.mq4

TheOne
TheOne  
TheOne:
Does anybody know how to modify the alerts of the indicators below so that the alert will keep sounding until a dialog box is click. This would be very useful especially with 2CCI Zero Cross Alert. Thanks.

2CCI_ZeroCross_Alert.mq4

EMA-Crossover_Signal.mq4

LWMA-Crossover_Signal.mq4

SMA-Crossover_Signal.mq4

SMMA-Crossover_Signal.mq4

Please can someone help with this one. Anybody.

TheOne
TheOne  

Thanks newdigital I will try that.

Franc
Franc  

Price crosess 50 SMA Audio and E-mail alert

Is there any solution for alert when price bar croses 50 SMA, just once per bar?

Thanks Franc

Lon
Lon  

Alert for Price crossing an MA

Hello New Digital or others,

Has anyone come across an indicator/expert that sets off a sound and pop-up alert (1 time only!) when the close of a price bar crosses an MA? It seems like a basic function but all I've seen are alerts for two crossing ma's. For my use the ideal would be the basic Moving Average indicator in the basic MT4 Indicator folder, but with alert functions added.

It would be excellent if it was also possible to have an alert sound when a moving average level is crossed. For example one chooses a 50 ema, (close) with Levels set at +/- 30 pips. The alert could be set to go off when the price close crosses the 50ema, and/or when it crosses the -30 or the +30 level of the 50ema.

If anyone has seen such an alert I'll appreciate a 'heads up'. If someone is willing to program it in .mqh that would be excellent.

Thanks,

-MJ