Indicators with alerts/signal - page 27

Need Alert Added on this great indicator

Can someone please add an alert to this indicator (RAVI FX Fisher)? I found this indicator to be great in confiming breakouts. It would be nice to alert us when the +-.07000 line is broken on the 15M chart. This helps me confirm a break out. Thank you all and specially who ever programmed this indicator

hjavier21:
Can someone please add an alert to this indicator (RAVI FX Fisher)? I found this indicator to be great in confiming breakouts. It would be nice to alert us when the +-.07000 line is broken on the 15M chart. This helps me confirm a break out. Thank you all and specially who ever programmed this indicator

Here you go then

Please code an alert

Hi,

I would greatly apreciate if somebody could code an aler into this indicator (when price hits th indicator line).

Its part of strategy called "The Bat" on Forex Factory.

Thank you very much!

Dan S:
Hi,

I would greatly apreciate if somebody could code an aler into this indicator (when price hits th indicator line).

Its part of strategy called "The Bat" on Forex Factory.

Thank you very much!

What do you mean when price hits th indicator line?

I mean I need it to alert when the price touches the stop line.

Stochastic Alert V1

igorad:
Hi, Stochastic with alert for goldenequity needs.

Hi Igorad.

I use Stochastic's a great deal and, because of my eyesight, I need alarms.

I have just downloaded the above alert version of Stochastics and have a problem... I get three errors.

a) Error '=' -Variable expected

b) Error 'CCI_Trend' - Variable not defined

C) Error 'CCI_Trend' - Variable not defined (Same as (B))

Can you help!

Thanks

Tickwatcher

Tickwatcher:
Hi Igorad.

I use Stochastic's a great deal and, because of my eyesight, I need alarms.

I have just downloaded the above alert version of Stochastics and have a problem... I get three errors.

a) Error '=' -Variable expected

b) Error 'CCI_Trend' - Variable not defined

C) Error 'CCI_Trend' - Variable not defined (Same as (B))

Can you help!

Thanks

Tickwatcher

the attached stoch alert indicator should meet your need

download and test

Stochastic Alert

mwbro:
the attached stoch alert indicator should meet your need

download and test

Hi mwbro

Thanks for comimg back with the indicator, its on my charts right now.

As soon as I can I will get back to you.

Thanks again

Tickwatcher

A cry for help!

Those of you that browse this thread on a regular basis, will know by now that I am what is called 'optically challenged' My eyes aren't too good!

So I need alerts, bells, whistles, bangs, anything I can get.

I have found the following MACD indicator that should give the perfect type of signal for me (I have attached it to this post).

But, when I try to compile it, I get the following error message-

'Speech Text' - Function not defined.

Is there anyone that can help me with this!

Thanks

Tickwatcher

EMA & RSI Signal

Hi f75n89

Here is the indicator you requested, the EMA lengths are set to 40 & 10 and the RSI to 9, all these are adjustable through the inputs tab, the Alerts come in the form of an ARROW on the chart and a POP UP BOX and an ALERT SOUND

Just to check that i have got this correct - The 2 EMA's Cross up and the signal is only given IF or WHEN the RSI is above the 50 level and the reverse is true for a downward move.

The Alert_ONfunction ( Set to false ) turns OFF the SOUND & POP UP BOX but leaves the ARROWS on the chart

If the ALERT is set to ON the following function can be adjusted.

ThePOP_UP_ONgives you the option of having the pop up box ON or OFF but leaves the SOUND still on

Any further questions or if you need the indicator altered just let me know.

[attach][/attach]

Reason: