Indicators with alerts/signal - page 57

Sirius
Sirius  

ZigZag I think so, try it.

Sirius
Sirius  

Hi,

please can anyone add an alert for this indicator? The alert window (maybe with e-mail alert, too) should come, when the colour changes.

This would be really great.

Sirius
Sirius  

This is no good indicator!

Sirius
Sirius  
ServerUang:
Thank you fxbs for PriceTrender alert. Now my system look perfect but not hollygrail...

For what is it good??? There is to much noise in the chart to be consistently successful.

Sirius
Sirius  
FatherJack:
Well... I'd say, too short MAs for trading 1HR chart. The move on the screen Sep 4 is hard NOT to catch by any indy. BUT - the same or similar setup on the 15min for minitrend and 5min for entry, plus some gimmicks like Stoch wrapped in envelopes will make it look pretty. And I'm not talking scalping, these are some solid pips! Hm... picture too small after download, don't know why...

Well, the shorter the timeframe, the more noise inside. I only like 4 H and big solid pips.

Sirius
Sirius  

Sirius
Sirius  
bakhul:
First,thank`s for linuxser for u advisce.coz i`m new here.

Could u some one here help me to add alert/signal for this filter.When it cross the 0 level or change the color.

Thank`s for u who want to help me...

I need for this a signal when the direction changes. Is this feasible? Can someone help me, please? This would be really great!

Sirius
Sirius  
FXHound:
Linuxser,

Yes, I found one indicator that has email alert but it sends the email alert every minute once the cross was formed. I only need one email alert per cross not every minute after it crossed. Any suggestions?

Here's the indi:

You dont need sad, because the signals come almost the time too late and false.

Sirius
Sirius  

Hi,

the alert has an error. Could someone repair it? This would be really great.

Sirius
Sirius  

@fxbs

Hi,

please can you add an e-mail-alert for this indicator?

Thanks and happy christmas!