Indicators with alerts/signal - page 57

I need your help adding an alert and color change

To any of you wonderful programmers, my thanks if you can help me

I use the following indicator as a filter on the 30 min time frame and would ask if anyone could add the following to things first an alert when it changes from sideways to up trend and when it changes from sideways to down trend. The second thing would be for the info (up trend, sideways, down trend, and the ema values) to change colors based on green print when in up trend, yellow print when in sideways, and red print when in a down trend.

I am attaching both the original indicator (trend ema) and the one I made a slight modification to TZ trend 30 min. The original indicator uses the 1 hour time frame and ema's set at 100,10, and 5. My mod uses the 30 min time frame and ema's set at 48 ( 48 x 30min= last 24 hour trend ), 24 ( = last 12 hour trend ), and 16 ( last 8 hour trend ).

Once again my sincere thanks to anyone who can help the programming challenged like me.

wlliam %range

hello to all,

can someone please add an alert when cross to 5 and 95..TQ

EA Solution

I am able to programm it for you. Send me more about your needs and send me source code of EA.

art.graph@zmail.sk

Best regards

Art

eddycbr9:
hello to all, can someone please add an alert when cross to 5 and 95..TQ

I did. See post #570 and my signature.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

AltosTrader:
Hello All. I have attached a screen shot of the basics of my trading. I use just a couple of MA's much as per Eagle thread and the Dynamic RSI indicator. The indicator gives very early warning and would be troublesome were it not for the MA's giving some indication of proximity to enter or not enter. I am a great fan of KIS.

I also use a CCI with alarms to exit so that end is OK.

What would be wonderful is the facility to specify a wav or mp3 file in the indicator code when the RSI crosses the MA in the indicator and the ability to send email. I am not expert in coding but if you can simply put in your own wav then I can replace the "*.wav" once I see how it is done.

Sincere thansk to TSD for this facility and to the seemingly untiring efforts of many and especially NewDigital - I dunno where he gets the time or patience.

Sincere thanks in advance to anyone who can assist.

Altos.

Oh, when I came to upload it I realised the Dynamic Zone RSI is an ex4. I don't have an mq4. Hmmmm.... well, maybe some of you coder characters may be able to help somehow - Got a work around or an mq4 version anywhere ?

Here's the mq4 file

I found the fractals alert indicator and some others I attached them for other to use.

Enjoy!

Thank you Banzai

banzai:
Here's the mq4 file

I'll have a look. Thank you muchly.

Altos

william %range

banzai:
I did. See post #570 and my signature. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

TQ banzai for that alert but your setting is different than me...i need the same setting like mine may be someone can help me to make alert when crossing at level 5 and 95 for overbought and over sold...i attach my template file..TQ

eddycbr9:
TQ banzai for that alert but your setting is different than me...i need the same setting like mine may be someone can help me to make alert when crossing at level 5 and 95 for overbought and over sold...i attach my template file..TQ

Just change -20 to -5, -80 to -95. Remember to use negative numbers. WPR uses negative numbers.

Double click on the area "-20", and then type in -5. Do the same for -80.

Click on the "Level" tab. And then change them too.

Needed help adding measurement alert in StepMA Stoch

Hi guyzz, please help adding alert that is beeping if only the high or low of the StepMA Stoch indicator is above 2 or below -2.and maybe we can optimize by testing which setting is better to avoid false signal.thx in advance

i attached the indicator below.cheers

Reason: