Indicators with alerts/signal - page 55

Help with Laguerre!

I don't know if it ever has been posted but can anyone add an audible alert and e-mail alert to Laguerre when price only goes down through the .75 level and up through the .15 level?

Dear Mr. Robert

MrPip:
I think this will work but did not put a limit for 4 hr chart only. Robert

Dear Mr. Robert

Many thanks for your time and helping others , with my best regards sir ....

Regarding my quiry about my last indicator , Its apper popup and alert only in Buy option, but there is no popup or alert in sell option, I believe you only the one can add this option too.

Then I need your help in other problem in this indicator too , I found many of members having the same problem with many indicators including this one , thats I have to change the chart frame manualy to show refreshment , other wise its never updating indicators data till I change the frame , I would like to ask your help necessary in this too please.

I would like to hear your opinion about this indicators , I would like to know what other indicators you prefer ....

again , many thanks for your time sir ..

Asmdev

By the way ASMDEV, I did in fact spend no less than 2 days looking for this indicator alteration on this forum and 2 others. I even tried to program the change myself to no avail. I am not a MT4 programmer and it looked very tough to me to accomplish. Maybe not for others. I wanted you to know I did read your link above. Sorry again

CBrock5000 is OK

Hello,

I just want to go on record and tell you that Cbrock5000 is an very helpful and knowledgeable trader. I am personally the recipient of his generosity at other forums and chat rooms. Besides he is a member of the BOC!

Please help

Can someone please add an alert to the smi indicator for the cross of the lines with setting 5,3,3,3. I have tried to modify it but I cannot get it to work.

snt61804:
Hello to all,

Thanks to all that have posted, I have found this forum very useful. But I have been looking for an indicator that I cannot find. It is the crossover for SMI (see attachment) settings 5,3,3,3 with a sound and email alert. I trade it on the 1HR and 4HR charts. But without any alerts I have been tied to my computer. I know that there are several indicators for stoch with alerts already on this site however even trying several different settings for those alerts I still cannot get the exact same results as with the SMI crossing. I get some that are close but still get several extra signals per day and most of these extra signals are ones I do not want to follow.

Thanks in advance for your help in posting the indicator or for coding the indicator with the alerts.

I found the thread for stoch momentum, but did not find an indicator with the alerts feature. What I need is for this indicator to sound and email when the lines cross. Your help will be appreciated.

programming

MrPip:
I would work on this if I had the time but I am busy with paying clients right now. The request for MagicNumber does not make sense for an indicator.

It is just a matter of checking the current and previous values above or below the level in question.

Robert

Took less than 5 minutes. Just modified one I wrote for another group that put arrows on the line cross. Not everything but it does show the arrows and has levels as inputs. Not forward tested for the popup alert but the arrows look correct.

The rest will cost you

Robert

Kirsty_FX:
If someone could kindly add alerts and arrows on the charts for the following indicators, it would be much appreciated. The indicators are from the Steinitz thread. It seems that he has 'appropriated the inidcators', got a programmer to make an EA out of the system (which has been modified by suggestions and inputs of this trading community) and now wants to sell the indicators and EA back to the rest of us.

If it possible to get the arrows to show up on the close of the HAS bars when they have changed colour.

Many thanks.

I have recently joined the Steinitz threads as a programmer and have never seen where he is going to charge for the EA or indicators. Where did you read this? The indicators and EAs have been recently posted and the versions I write will definitely be posted.

Robert

Reason: