Indicators with alerts/signal - page 64

oneprint
oneprint  

alert for woodies CCI

hi

im looking for an alert for the triple woodies cci when the trend CCI crosses the zero line. i would like it to alert once a time bar crosses the zero line and closes and another option were it alerts once a price bar cross the zero line.

the woodies CCI attached has an alert option but it does not work!

thanks in andvance

oneprint
oneprint  
COTtrader:
Already done. Here it is with the ZL Alarm plus JMA as a bonus.

Keep looking around. There are plenty of indies already completed. Nothing new under the sun, or so "they" say.

COTtrader

"Ken"

thanks mate i will give it a try

oneprint
oneprint  

alert for hma

hi

i have this hma modified indicator. i was wondering if anyone can improve it. first of all it gives an audio alert when the slope of the HMA changes color can some one also give a pop up alert too? and is it possible to add a variable where the weighted, simple, smoothed HMA can be selected as well as being able apply it to closed price, median price etc. at the moment i think its just a standard HMA.

thanks!

oneprint
oneprint  

HMA modified

concerning the post above, i have found the version to be a little to stange!

could some one please add an alert the the HMA indicator below when it changes color. and and arrow as well please!

thanks

oneprint
oneprint  

Hma

CiTiFx:
One Print, try this Indicator. If you set the 'MAType' to 8 you got a Hull MA with arrows and alerts

Thanks CiTiFx!

i will give it a try and see how it goes!

oneprint
oneprint  

need an alert for this trendline indicator

Hi!,

i would like an alert for this trendline indicator. basically i would like a pop up and a sound alert as soon as price crosses the trendline. i hope some one can help!

thanks

oneprint
oneprint  
oneprint:
Hi!,

i would like an alert for this trendline indicator. basically i would like a pop up and a sound alert as soon as price crosses the trendline. i hope some one can help!

thanks

sorry i attach the indicator!

oneprint
oneprint  

alert for ths fractal indicator

hi!

can any one add an alert for this indicator so that as soon as a fractal is formed the alert will sound and there will be a pop-up on the screen.

thanks in advance!

ozimacca
ozimacca  

Double Bar or Candle indicator

Hi,

Does anyone have an indicator with an alert that triggers for ALL double highs and/or double lows on adjacent bars/ candles.

I have the one for pattern recognition of candles but it only triggers on a breakout, I need the alert to sound as soon as the second bar closes.

Could you share it please,

Ozimacca

McDuck
McDuck  

Tradestation Question

Does anybody know how to transfer an .ELD file into Prosuite? Probably that means to convert it to .ELS or .ELA.

If anybody knows please let me know.

Thanks

McDUck