Indicators with alerts/signal - page 60

mwbro
mwbro  

help please

can someone put a alarm on this when it changes color?

much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mwbro
mwbro  

great indi need alert

check out this indi it gives some good signals but needs an alert. Can someone add an alert? Please?

thanks

Files:
MrMarketz
MrMarketz  
salman4someone:
Some nice programmer please add alert to this zigzag indicator when it forms. It doesn't repaint. I want the alert to keep beeping until I stop it. Is that possible? Thank you in advance, help highly appreciated

Salman,

You posted an ex4 file... you can't gain access to the code to modify it. You'll have to post the mq4 file, instead.

MrMarketz
MrMarketz  

Good thinking, droe.

Looks like the Ganja is working.

MrMarketz
MrMarketz  

Quick one

Has anybody come across an alert (EA probably) that signals when a trade closes.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

MM

lumesh
lumesh  

MTF stoch alert

hi,

can anybody help me to code an alert for an indicator that i have ? It's based on a multi timeframe stochastic...great system...TEB has developed it...you may have heard about him and this system....ifi we get a alert for that then we won't miss the great trades that goes by us every day...

thanks in advance...

CrazyEd
CrazyEd  

Email Alerts

I am looking for Indicators with email alerts.

Michel
Michel  
kat:
I am looking for an indicator which gives me a sound alert at the close of the bar. I have searched for this and think that something must allready exist but I don't find anything. Thank you for helping me.

This is a old problem, and I do not know it has a solution. The reason is simple: both indicators and EAs are triggered by an incoming tick, so it's possible to know that the bar is closed only when the first tick of the next bar is received, wich is the open price. To check if the tick is the first of the bar, the simplest way is to check if Volume[0] == 1; if true, this tick is the very first, and dus the previous bar is closed.

Now If you want to know if the bar is closed BEFORE that the next bar is opened, you may run a script which loops checking the time. Scripts are not influenced by the incoming ticks flow.

hometycoon
hometycoon  

Audible Trading alerts

Message for the expert programmers. I am presently testing an inter currency co-relationary system that incorporates the general BT system, Woodies CCI and I-Trend and Murray Math extremes on a 4 hour chart. I have attached an illustrative presentation of a typical combination trade and want to know whether anyone can help me create audible alerts for the I_Trend cross and the CCI turbo cross. This is for manual trading purposes as currently I'm unable to trade with a broker that supports EA trades which is why I require the audible alerts.

Any opinions and ideas welcome

JoZo
JoZo  

Sound ALERT

admin delete this post.

thanks