Indicators with alerts/signal - page 56

Wow

MrPip:
Took less than 5 minutes. Just modified one I wrote for another group that put arrows on the line cross. Not everything but it does show the arrows and has levels as inputs. Not forward tested for the popup alert but the arrows look correct.

The rest will cost you

Robert

how funny - 5 minutes - told you I am not a MT4 programmer. I have been forward testing this for the last hour and so far so good. Thank you for your efforts. Also, do you in fact program for a living and if so I would like to speak with you about a potential job you might be able to do for me in MT4.

Also, I am unable to start a thread due to my work constraints but I would certainly be glad to place a few posts here how I utilize the stochastic to trade with nice returns if anyone is interested and its not out of line to place here. Let me know.

william % range

hello to all ,

can someone please add an alert when cross to 5 and 95..TQ

cbrock5000:
how funny - 5 minutes - told you I am not a MT4 programmer. I have been forward testing this for the last hour and so far so good. Thank you for your efforts. Also, do you in fact program for a living and if so I would like to speak with you about a potential job you might be able to do for me in MT4. Also, I am unable to start a thread due to my work constraints but I would certainly be glad to place a few posts here how I utilize the stochastic to trade with nice returns if anyone is interested and its not out of line to place here. Let me know.

I have been programming in MT4 since build 182 and programming in general for over 30 years. I currently program MT4 experts and indicators for a price.

When I have the free time I also program for freeor for donations to support this forum and the yahoo metatrader group.

Paid work always goes before free work on my todo list.

As far as posting Stochastic methods, look for a thread that already uses Stochastics and post there.

Robert

I woundnt waste the time .. .it has 1 get in indicator which is i macd.. you will not survive long.

please post your stoc. ideas

Please post you Stoc ideas

cbrock5000:
how funny - 5 minutes - told you I am not a MT4 programmer. I have been forward testing this for the last hour and so far so good. Thank you for your efforts. Also, do you in fact program for a living and if so I would like to speak with you about a potential job you might be able to do for me in MT4. Also, I am unable to start a thread due to my work constraints but I would certainly be glad to place a few posts here how I utilize the stochastic to trade with nice returns if anyone is interested and its not out of line to place here. Let me know.

I don't know if it ever has been posted but can anyone add an audible alert and e-mail alert to Laguerre when price only goes down through the .75 level and up through the .15 level?

Alarms Needed

Hello All. I have attached a screen shot of the basics of my trading. I use just a couple of MA's much as per Eagle thread and the Dynamic RSI indicator. The indicator gives very early warning and would be troublesome were it not for the MA's giving some indication of proximity to enter or not enter. I am a great fan of KIS.

I also use a CCI with alarms to exit so that end is OK.

What would be wonderful is the facility to specify a wav or mp3 file in the indicator code when the RSI crosses the MA in the indicator and the ability to send email. I am not expert in coding but if you can simply put in your own wav then I can replace the "*.wav" once I see how it is done.

Sincere thansk to TSD for this facility and to the seemingly untiring efforts of many and especially NewDigital - I dunno where he gets the time or patience.

Sincere thanks in advance to anyone who can assist.

Altos.

Oh, when I came to upload it I realised the Dynamic Zone RSI is an ex4. I don't have an mq4. Hmmmm.... well, maybe some of you coder characters may be able to help somehow - Got a work around or an mq4 version anywhere ?

There are a lot of MA crossing (or EMA crossing, or 2 or 3 EMA/SMA/LWMA indicators crossing and so on) EAs on this forum.

Some of them are here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044/page2

And there are on public forum probable the other 8 or 10 EAs.

Also try http://www.alertfx.com they provide all sorts of options for alerts to either your email or mobile phone for free.

Enjoy.

Fractal Alert

I have seen posted in this thread people asking about an alert for the Fractal indicator (an alert that would sound once a new fractal apeared) but I was not able to find a post that had a fractal alert in it. Could somebody please, please, please help me find one.

Many thanks!

Reason: