Indicators with alerts/signal - page 56

Sirius
Sirius  
fxbs:
macd, ma cross, sto,rsi,cci,wpr,rvi alert (all in one)

It does not work

Sirius
Sirius  

Hi,

can anyone add an alert for this indicator? The alarm will sound, when the dark red and dark green girder comes. This would be really great.

Sirius
Sirius  

Hi,

where I can find the Accelerator Oscillator Bill William with arrow+alert signal?

This would be really great! Thanks for all!

Sirius
Sirius  

sorry

Nice thread here.

Sirius
Sirius  

Thank you mladen and fxbs for this. You did a great job, friends. Im so happy. Have a nice sunny day.

@fxbs your chart looks like another???

Sirius
Sirius  
fxbs:
that's just Mladen but you're welkome

Sirius
Sirius  

Hi,

please mladen, fxbs or other can you add an alert for this indicator?

The alert should come every time the slope changes on the Batfink Trend Change Indicator and also when the histogram changes colour from positive to negative - vice versa.

This would be really great.

Sirius
Sirius  
Goen:
I already add alert, hope it's meet your expectation.

In my humble opinion (newbie), it's repaint the 2 last histo (especially when the 2nd histo became 3rd) so my suggestion use it wisely.

Goen

Thanks so much, but especially the alert should come every time the slope changes. In the moment the alert only comes, when the histogram changes colour from positive to negative. An email-alert would also be very useful. Could you add it?

Sirius
Sirius  
Goen:
You want alert everytime new bar showup ? Is that what you mean with "the alert should come every time the slope changes" coz every time when the price is moving, the slope also will change.

As I see that indi 2nd and last bar always adjust and going to 0 point.

Observe that indi after running a few bar when you're online (try small TF so you can see what the indi do in shorter time rather than big TF), especially after changing the trend (positive to negative vice versa)

Thanks and yes, when the slope change but it makes no sense to get an alert at the time of any movement. So i must looking manually.

Sirius
Sirius  

Hi,

please anyone can add an soundalert, windowalert and also an email-alert for the MultiSSRC and SnakeMod.mq4

Bookkeeper: Strange Indicators for MT4

The alert should come, when the girder (red/green snake) crosses the 0-line (picture)

This would be really great.