Indicators with alerts/signal - page 58

Sirius
Sirius  
fxbs:

all right + email

btw, what so goood about email alerts? helps to manage info better?

Nice, yes its good, when you not at home and your blackberry is with you. Almost important is the 3.-)

Sirius
Sirius  

thanks so much

Sirius
Sirius  

Im looking for a Bollinger Bands signal indicator. The signals should come if the bands are touched. Anybody know an indicator? This would be really great.

Sirius
Sirius  
Phil23:
Do you have one?

You are so great. Thank you guy.

goldenequity
goldenequity  

Stochastic Alert

Greetings all,

Last week I decided to clear my charts of many different indicators and concentrate on one......the slow stochastic...5,3,3 on 5 min charts....

(I lied...still had the MACD, S&R and Multi pivots up!)....

Anyway....I did one thing (mainly...:) ) for entries:

on an uptrend, I entered a reversal, when the fast, %K line, was >95% AS LONG AS the slow, % D line, was <90%. ( if %D was above 90% it indicated considerable strength remaining in continued direction).

on a downtrend, I entered a reversal, when the fast, %K line, was 10%...(same logic regarding remaining strength.)

It was highly reliable for early entries (bottoms & tops),....I used S&R levels and Candlestick formations (Doji and Spinning tops) for exiting strategy.

Another thing, I traded EUR, GBP and CHF which were in sync all week. When I got the entry signal from either the EUR or GBP, I entered on all 3 pair.

I exited all 3 simultaneous on any exit formation.

Question: is there an alert signal for the slow stochastic that is (or could be!) structured for the above? It would simply trigger on the fast %K line equal to or greater than 95% or below 5%.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

Randy

goldenequity
goldenequity  

Alert Oscillator

Carioca:
Many times when MA cross happens it is not really a good signal. That is why MA cross systems have such great losses to whipsaws. So what about an MA alert that only triggers when the price has exceeded some type of support/resistance??? Like camarilla levels or pivot points, S1, R1 etc? This could even be an oscillator in over-bought or oversold levels??

Oscillator? Yes!

I watched the 5;3;3 Stochastic on 5min tf give good "warning" signals!

If an alert would be programmed to trigger on the fast line(%K) at >95% and <5% it seems to signal very well when it is breaking through and bouncing off of exisitng S&R levels.

goldenequity
goldenequity  
Carioca:
Take a look at post #5 of this thread.

ZeroLagStochsSignals.mq4

Maybe just what you are looking for.

Hey thanks Carioca......have looked at the zerolag before....

it seems all the STO indicators I found/tried are set to a "cross" not the fast line %d breaking above a percentage mark.....they either trigger when %k "crosses" with %d....or "crosses" with an ma of some kind.

The crosses happen quite often..... but the breaks above/below 95% and 5%

happen alot less.....usually indicate a strong move followed by a bounce/reversal.....I trade the reversals that follow(go with) the intra-day trend.

Still looking.......but thx!:)

giraia_br
giraia_br  

this is unbelievable. i am trying to search in this thread two very simple indicators with signal but i am not finding.

cci with signal (i tried "cci signal" and there is not any results)

and i want too rsi signal BUT when crosses line 50 up and down.

can anyone help me?

may thanks.

giraia_br
giraia_br  

could someone please add a sound alert to this indicator?

could someone please add a sound alert to this indicator? and show me how it is done?

this indicator paints volume with different colors. I tried to add the line

PlaySound("alert.wav");

below the text mentioning each color. But i really don't have coding skills and this gives only a alert when the indicator is attached to the chart and don't send alerts anymore.

i want it sends alerts only for the colors red and white.

thanks in advance.

Files:
formor
formor  

Hello traders,

Can anybody help to add crossover alert (audible and arrow) in this indicator?