Indicators with alerts/signal - page 59

trippeeee
trippeeee  

squeeze alert

Hi can anyone make an alert for the BBSQUEEZE indicator so that an alert goes off when the keltner channels come out fo the bollinger bands,

dafroof
dafroof  

Bears & Bulls

I am looking for an alert for both the bulls and bears power indicators. The alert should sound when it crosses a level (adjustable). Any help is appreciated in advance.

Thanks,

Pips

dafroof
dafroof  

Alert Indicator

I have a question about adding an alert to a bears indicator (histogram indicator) when the bar crosses a number. The problem is that I can't figure out where to put the alert. I think the secret number I need to extract is in the BearsBuffer but am unsure as to where I need to put the alert code.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Bears.mq4 is attached...

[attach][/attach]

marlaust
marlaust  

Where do I post a request for an alert if it is possible?

I was wondering if someone had time to do a simple sound alert for the crossing of a histogram from red/green on a 1 hour chart. The indicator I refer to is the Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_02...Many Thanks. I am new to the forum and still finding my way around.

[attach][/attach]

marlaust
marlaust  

Audible alert for needed, thank you.

I was looking for an audible alert, for met4 charts - 1 hour charts -for the attached indicator. If an audible alert could be sounded at the close of the first bar with a colour change from red > green and vice versa on the histogram. Thanks for any input or help given.

mwbro
mwbro  

need alerts added to this custom ind.

hi folks,

can someone add buy and sell alerts to this cross indicator below? This would be much appreciated

thanks

Files:
cross.mq4 2 kb
mwbro
mwbro  
Tickwatcher:
Hi Igorad.

I use Stochastic's a great deal and, because of my eyesight, I need alarms.

I have just downloaded the above alert version of Stochastics and have a problem... I get three errors.

a) Error '=' -Variable expected

b) Error 'CCI_Trend' - Variable not defined

C) Error 'CCI_Trend' - Variable not defined (Same as (B))

Can you help!

Thanks

Tickwatcher

the attached stoch alert indicator should meet your need

download and test

mwbro
mwbro  

hi folks

Can someone can put an alarm on keltner channel when the price breaks the upper and or lower band?? I'm not sure how difficult this is but it would be VERY appreciated.

thanks

mwbro
mwbro  
mhd5000:
hello to all,

can someone please add an alert and (pop up window) when the red or blue dot colour appear in this indicators

thanks

hi

where did you get that indicator? im curious its the same as the SHI_silvertrendsig...

Do you have to refresh the template for the indicator to update?

Whats your experience with this indicator?

thx

mwbro
mwbro  

can someone please add alert to the indi?

whenever the color changes

thank you!!!