Range Bar Chart on MT4

Hi MT4 programmer,

I'm currently trading Woodie CCI system - it provides a TOTALLY free consultation live in order to help traders, Relocate. It uses range bar chart with Woodie CCI indicator. The system is available for a lot of platform including Tradestation, TradeNavigator, NinjaTrader etc, The MT4 system is also available in:

Range Bar chart (wlas): nonewww.woodiescciclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5545

Woodie CCI (george1): nonewww.woodiescciclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4372

However, the Range Bar chart may have some problem and we need someone to come out with a reliable one. The explaination of range bar chart is here Forex Range Bar Chart Explained

Your help will be appreciated by all traders in Woodie CCI Club.

Thanks

Toyogo

Files:

Files:
range.jpg  11 kb

Hi Mart,

You have to try on live chart, for example ES during the peak period where the chart updating is going crazy, another problem is the size of the bar is not constant.

One of the biggest advantage of using Range Bar chart is that it filter all the slow moving period where price only move with a very small range.

Regards,

Toyogo

This range bar script from MQL is really nice.

Chart on the left is to days cable on 15 mins and the right one is 20 point range bars.

Just look how the CCI now reacts, no wonder all the woodie people have moved to range bars.

Mart

Files:
range.jpg  25 kb

Range bars offered by MQL Service.

toyogo00:
Hi Mart,

You have to try on live chart, for example ES during the peak period where the chart updating is going crazy, another problem is the size of the bar is not constant.

One of the biggest advantage of using Range Bar chart is that it filter all the slow moving period where price only move with a very small range.

Regards,

Toyogo

I'm offering range bars script too. (Renko bars also). When I compare my bars with this indicator, then I conclude that my bars are more accurate (almost always are equal) and always close is either high or low. Please compare attached pictures, left one is form Woodies web-site, right one is mine. Moreover, my time of bars is set OK. It corresponds to actual time when a bar was created.

Regards,

Michal

michal:
I'm offering range bars script too. (Renko bars also). When I compare my bars with this indicator, then I conclude that my bars are more accurate (almost always are equal) and always close is either high or low. Please compare attached pictures, left one is form Woodies web-site, right one is mine. Moreover, my time of bars is set OK. It corresponds to actual time when a bar was created.

Regards,

Michal

is the script in the download section of mqlservice? I can't see any at there~

thanks..

mart-hart:
This range bar script from MQL is really nice.

Chart on the left is to days cable on 15 mins and the right one is 20 point range bars.

Just look how the CCI now reacts, no wonder all the woodie people have moved to range bars.

Mart

Damn, Mart, you know i'm very old and i see nothing on your pictures !

Use the attachments feature when you make a post.

And can you upload this script from metatrader please ?

Thanks

soul:
is the script in the download section of mqlservice? I can't see any at there~ thanks..

It is in the shop section. It is not free, sorry, but not expensive either, covers one lunch for me and life time support for you. Link to the shop.

Big Joe:
Damn, Mart, you know i'm very old and i see nothing on your pictures !

Use the attachments feature when you make a post.

And can you upload this script from metatrader please ?

Thanks

It was a bigger picture when I loaded it

Anthow I zipped up a BIG 4 day picture for you.

I cant upload the script as you buy it from MQL. it's only 25 euro plus tax

Mart

Files:
rangebars.zip  47 kb
Reason: