Range Bar Chart on MT4 - page 56

kkeskar92:
See the CCI patterns on renko bars with 5 pip range on USDJPY.

I am using fxsnipers set of CCI indicators.

Hi,

I like this setup but the my is little different. indicator with change range color when the range is below or above the SMA, ATR stop and MACD.

Regards

FHS:
Hi,

I like this setup but the my is little different. indicator with change range color when the range is below or above the SMA, ATR stop and MACD.

Regards

This setup has nothing in common with what you are talking about

I'd like to leave a demo of my Range Chart Indicator for you all to try.

range_charts_-_crb.ex4

Files:

FHS:
Hi,

Regards

Hi,

Very Nice setup

Give me all Indicator and tpl. file

patel879:
Hi,

Very Nice setup

Give me all Indicator and tpl. file

or?..........................

FHS:
Hi,

Regards

Isn't the lowest woodies CCI (FX Snipers version)?

hi mrtools and mladen

I am looking out for ATR adjusted range bars. Can you create a template which encompasses the following rules of buy/sell/exit?

Or can a single indi. Be created with using these parameters

1) Buy Signal:

A) Moving Average (7) > Moving Average (13)>Moving Average (26)

B) MACD (10,20,5) > 0 and signal >0

C) RSI (14) > 50

D) Williams % R (14) >-40

Buy on the high of the buy bar where all the conditions have been met. To be denoted by a green bar should also give a voice alert.

Exit: Whenever either of the condition is not met. To be denoted by yellow bar and should be given by voice alert.

2) Sell Signal:

A) Moving Average (7)<Moving Average (13) < Moving Average (26)

B) MACD(10,20,5) <0 and signal <0

C) RSI(14) <50

D) Williams %R(14)<-60

Sell on the low of the sell bar where all the conditions have been met. To be denoted by a red bar should also give a voice alert.

Exit: Whenever either of the condition is not met, to be denoted by yellow bar and should be given by a voice alert.

Please convey to me whether this can be done. Thanks

This looks pretty cool

PaulB:
I'd like to leave a demo of my Range Chart Indicator for you all to try. range_charts_-_crb.ex4

can you upload it again, please? I downloaded it last weekend, but it only says "demo expired".

any good soul wants to code an mql with a better range bar formula please pm me

Reason: