Range Bar Chart on MT4 - page 5

mart-hart:
Someone is wrong !

Range bar indicator from Michal is the best thing since sliced bread.

Had it a few weeks and it is bomb proof

Mart

Great!Amazed.good work

Fx-indicators

Thanks!

You're welcome!

What settings are you using

What settings are you using and currency ?

mart-hart:
Someone is wrong !

Mart

15 point on 6 majors

Mart

mart-hart:
Someone is wrong !

Mart

I second that statement.

Woodies CCI works on many different trading instruments, including FX.

So I've been reading this thread (I commanded the renko & CRB scripts with Michal originally) and I find it interesting to look at price in a different way (not expressed in function of time).

1 more question though: what about working equivolume charts?

I've read the article "Equivolume Charting Revisited", but the EA's are not well made: you first need to collect ticks before deviding them into new tick/volume charts. The big question is: who has a script/EA that works just as well as the renko & CRB scripts from MQLservice, that just takes the chart history that is already in the C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\history\MIG-Demo (or some other demo) folder, and makes a new constantly updated offline chart that makes a new candle every N (e.g. 3) ticks?

Do I have to order that with you again Michal? Or is it available?

MrM:
So I've been reading this thread (I commanded the renko & CRB scripts with Michal originally) and I find it interesting to look at price in a different way (not expressed in function of time).

1 more question though: what about working equivolume charts?

I've read the article "Equivolume Charting Revisited", but the EA's are not well made: you first need to collect ticks before deviding them into new tick/volume charts. The big question is: who has a script/EA that works just as well as the renko & CRB scripts from MQLservice, that just takes the chart history that is already in the C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\history\MIG-Demo (or some other demo) folder, and makes a new constantly updated offline chart that makes a new candle every N (e.g. 3) ticks?

Do I have to order that with you again Michal? Or is it available?

I don't have anything available. Therefore if you want me it must be ordered. Anyway, I simulate ticks with CBR and Renko, and so to see nobody has a problem with this, ie. historical bars are close enough to the real time bars to use all trading tools on them.

Michael,

You asked that I direct my questions to you through this forum, so here goes.

1.... it appears from the JPGs that are posted by others that your script does replace the traditional charting forms in "window 0" is that correct?

2.... have you tested the reliability of your script in fast moving markets either live or demo and if yes how was its performance as an add on. in other words was there a performance hit to the platform and was your script able to keep up

3.... can your script be set as a template & loaded?

4.... are the pips per bar seperately adjustable for each cross?

5.... have you tested the major crosses to arrive @ optimal settings (pips per bar) for each during quiet times, normal market and news release ? if yes do you disclose those numbers to purchasers?

6.... you state that a purchase includes lifetime support, does that include required changes as Metaquotes changes the version of software eg: from v4 to v5

7.... have you performed any other testing on the major crosses live or demo to define the best use as entry exit signals? if yes are those disclosed to purchasers?

I'm sure I'll have other questions but these will suffice as a start.

Thanks!

da-net:
Michael,

You asked that I direct my questions to you through this forum, so here goes.

1.... it appears from the JPGs that are posted by others that your script does replace the traditional charting forms in "window 0" is that correct?

Yes. They are to be used similary to the standard period_converter script which comes with MT4.

da-net:

2.... have you tested the reliability of your script in fast moving markets either live or demo and if yes how was its performance as an add on. in other words was there a performance hit to the platform and was your script able to keep up

No probles here. My PC will always be 1000 times (or more) fater that the fastest internet connetion.

da-net:

3.... can your script be set as a template & loaded?

Not as template. But it can be loaded as part of a profile when you move it into experts folder. Note that it makes a new chart and charts are stored in profiles.

da-net:

4.... are the pips per bar seperately adjustable for each cross?

Yes.

da-net:

5.... have you tested the major crosses to arrive @ optimal settings (pips per bar) for each during quiet times, normal market and news release ? if yes do you disclose those numbers to purchasers?

No, I haven't tested it. Maybe somone else on this forum did it and is prepared to share. Anyone?

da-net:

6.... you state that a purchase includes lifetime support, does that include required changes as Metaquotes changes the version of software eg: from v4 to v5

As the script sells very well I think I'll be supporting it in MT5 too.

da-net:

7.... have you performed any other testing on the major crosses live or demo to define the best use as entry exit signals? if yes are those disclosed to purchasers?

Again, no. I know a few customers that use it for live trading with sucess. However, I'm not in position to disclose them. If they do then it is OK.

da-net:

I'm sure I'll have other questions but these will suffice as a start.

Thanks!

You are welcome.

Reason: