Range Bar Chart on MT4 - page 25

rashygomez:
why are these r bars so rated anyway??

If "rated" means "popular" - because it are new kind of analyze. Range Bars smooth "market noise" in intraday trading and gives more clear signals.

But RB presents only "exlusive" and expensive terminals, like a NinjaTrader. MetaTrader needs some excellent programming skills.

FOREX TSD = Michels selling platform?

This site used to share all for free, Brain trading, loads of systems all copied then shared, no costings involved, now all I see on this thread is Michel freely advertising his products. This site is getting more commercial by the day. Michel, no disrespect but you're not a trader, you're a programmer/saleman, because if you were a trader you wouldn't have to be on this site trying to sell you're 'must have' products.

I'm waiting for someone to post it for no charge and share like we all used to years ago on this site, when it was greater...if not, I'm sure it's avaliable somewhere on a different site.

fred:
This site used to share all for free,

Then explain please Elite and Super Elite sections. They are not free as far as I know and the Elite section is here from the beginning.

fred:

Brain trading, loads of systems all copied then shared, no costings involved, now all I see on this thread is Michel freely advertising his products. This site is getting more commercial by the day. Michel, no disrespect but you're not a trader, you're a programmer/saleman, because

I don't think that it is your concern who am I. Please mind that this is my and only mine private thing.

fred:

if you were a trader you wouldn't have to be on this site trying to sell you're 'must have' products.

I'm waiting for someone to post it for no charge and share like we all used to years ago on this site, when it was greater...if not, I'm sure it's avaliable somewhere on a different site.

I'm not selling the product here but all I give is support for it. Of course I can stop doing this as all my clients have direct access to me. Saying this, this would be probably my last post in this thread.

There is already a free version of constant range bar script, it is called wlas or something similar. I think it is available at the beginning of the thread.

I use range bars trading the SP500 E-Mini Futures contract....

michal:
Then explain please Elite and Super Elite sections. They are not free as far as I know and the Elite section is here from the beginning.

When I joined there wasn't an Elite or Super Elite section.

I don't think that it is your concern who am I. Please mind that this is my and only mine private thing.

If it's private, what are doing on this thread? Keep it to yourself.

I'm not selling the product here but all I give is support for it. Of course I can stop doing this as all my clients have direct access to me. Saying this, this would be probably my last post in this thread.

You are platforming, it's selling but in a more clever way.

There is already a free version of constant range bar script, it is called wlas or something similar. I think it is available at the beginning of the thread.

I know, but most of the posts on this thread have been you discussing your version which you sell.

If you need to sell indicators to make a living that's fair enough, but stick to the Commercial section please, there are a lot of new traders here, and it would be unfair to capitalize on their inexperience.

michal:

No offense but I don't understand why a script like this would need "support"? It either works or it doesnt. I mean, what else does it do besides displaying range bars?

range bar strategy

What strategy or system works best with range bars?

tosch10:
What strategy or system works best with range bars?

May be Woodie's CCI ?

Hi

Is anyone here successfully trading with range bars ?

Which accompanying indicators do you use ?

A 5 pip range never worked for me, indicators react too sensitive and there is too much whipsaw.

MACD in various settings is also not that good.

Woodies CCI works well with range bars....the renko charts by Mr Nims also work well and serve same purpose.

The scalper candles improve renko charts further by showing wicks.

Woodies CCI show ZLR and countertrend patterns well.

Reason: