Range Bar Chart on MT4 - page 22

range bar charts

michal:
I'm offering range bars script too. (Renko bars also). When I compare my bars with this indicator, then I conclude that my bars are more accurate (almost always are equal) and always close is either high or low. Please compare attached pictures, left one is form Woodies web-site, right one is mine. Moreover, my time of bars is set OK. It corresponds to actual time when a bar was created.

Regards,

Michal

Hi Michal,

Do you know how I can get range bar charts for MT4? Thanks loads if you can help.

fxfarmer:
Hi Michal, Do you know how I can get range bar charts for MT4? Thanks loads if you can help.

Of course, you can get them through my web site. The link is MQL Service Shop

Michal

Hey Michael, if we buy the CRB from you, can we use it on multiple terminals/accounts?

husky_1:
Hey Michael, if we buy the CRB from you, can we use it on multiple terminals/accounts?

Yes, there are no limitations. The price is meant to compensate support costs.

Here is indicator barrange2.One can easily see how far the market is moving on any time frame and create an average based on those numbers.If you do this for a period of time consistently then you can have a good idea of how far the market will move on average during certain periods.What does all this mean?.....You dont have to guess or seek other sources for your take profit or stop loss criteria on your EA or manual systems.You can do your own homework and come up with the correct numbers based on your own averages.Hows that for an empowerment tool.It is one of my favorite indis and now you have it. Apply to any time frame.Enjoy

Files:
barrange2.mq4  3 kb
qq.gif  15 kb
ww.gif  12 kb

CRB Back testing

Hi,

I've been using Michael's CRB script for a while now and it works super! I am developing trading systems and would be nice to have reliable back testing on CRBs. I have run back testing by making custom folder with CRB charts csripted in default frame (for ex. M5 = 2pip chart etc.), but the problem is that we get interpolation error inside the bar, and if using larger bars this can make a huge error to BT.

Hopefully someone someday can come up with solution to this!

bar range alert

I think it would be helpful if this indi allowed for a alert message when bar reaches greater than a certain size. Would anyone be able to code that?

Parallel Channels

I would be interested in an indicator that draws a Main Trend Channel and then also the Inner Trend Channel. I have included a chart that I hope is clear.

Has this been done? I draw these price channels by hand but I would like to see if someone could do it so that they are drawn automatically. I am combining this with a proprietary RSI Indicator.

Files:
chanels.jpg  220 kb

Pdean123:
I would be interested in an indicator that draws a Main Trend Channel and then also the Inner Trend Channel. I have included a chart that I hope is clear. Has this been done? I draw these price channels by hand but I would like to see if someone could do it so that they are drawn automatically. I am combining this with a proprietary RSI Indicator.

Hi

Yes there is an indy that does that, called SHI Channel - have included it below and an auto trendline draw

hope these are of some use.

I dont remember where I got them from but am sure I am not breaching any copy rules as I think I got them from here or some other similar site.

shi_channel_true.ex4

autotrendlinien.ex4

range_bars_wlas_v09.zip

hi.

i am wondering if anyone is using this indicator ( range_bars_wlas_v09.zip (7.5 KB) and how useful they found it to be?

and if there are better versions available;

thank you.

mike

Reason: