Range Bar Chart on MT4 - page 8

da-net:
Michal...are you now selling a version of your script that has NOT been compiled and thus can be modified by the purchaser to fit their needs?

This always was the case. I never offered ONLY compiled version. Source code was available too, well at a higher price.

da-net:

are you saying that two different PRBs (8 & 15) can be attached to each one min chart and they both can be displayed at the same time in the same window 0 of one additional PRB chart using your script? OR am I missing something in how your script works?

Frankly I don't understand the concept. How you can display different PRBs on one chart. Do you have a picture?

da-net:
if not it is 40 charts....8 charts for time based= 8 charts plus...8 one min charts for each 8 PRB chart= 16 charts plus...8 more one min chart for each 15 PRB chart= 16 charts...total 40 charts = huge system footprint OR am i missing something here?

I don't get your point, you can either modify script yourself to produce multiply range bars charts or you can order it. Please explain what is the setup otherwise we would not understand each other. What is a point of range bars with two different ranges? And the display it on a single chart? For me it does not make a sense.

Thanks da-net i think that is a nice describtion. I have to think about it.

best regards

A Bit lost...

How easy is the setup? Simply drag script onto chart, enter the range you want, the timeframe desegnation, click ok then open offline chart??

Do you use MA crossovers to get in/out, if so any recommendations on settings?

Have been trying to apply script to Fridays charts without success, hope that live charts better. If not please keep an eye on the Forum for my screams for assistance!!!

Thanks.

TradingFX Free Week

Hey da-net,

I will be there on a free week next week too! Any tips on setting up CRB charts in MT4?

I've been using Michal's range bar's and like them very much. I haven't tried the free indi yet.

TradingFX.com Pip Range Bar Charts

Traders,

My name is Derek Schimming and I am one of the founders of TradingFX and the lead Trader/Trainer on our Virtual Trading Floor, so I find myself more then flattered that MT4 users have the desire to re-create our 8 and 15 Pip Range Bar studies inside the MT4 platform. We make our TFX charting system available to all traders seeking access and offer so many other tools, training and trader support to FX trading community, some of which are specific to the MT4 system?

The TradingFX.com charting system offers pip range studies of 5, 6, 8, 10, 15, 30 & 50 with proprietary chart set-ups that clearly indicate specific entry and exit signals. Additionally our system provides standard time-based charts, plus a vast amount of additional technical studies that work very eloquently in our "Noise Free" charting environment. TradingFX.com Charts makes a superior companion piece to every trading style, including MT4 users, regardless of the strategies, goals and risk tolerances.

I would like to have the opportunity to compare what you have created side by side to our Pip Range Bar charts so I can show and explain the differences to you firsthand, and then allow you to test our charts for yourself.

Derek Schimming

I used the trial

I used the trial, I did not find it worth the price,

The free mt4 works fine

TradingFX Trainer:
Traders,

My name is Derek Schimming and I am one of the founders of TradingFX and the lead Trader/Trainer on our Virtual Trading Floor, so I find myself more then flattered that MT4 users have the desire to re-create our 8 and 15 Pip Range Bar studies inside the MT4 platform. We make our TFX charting system available to all traders seeking access and offer so many other tools, training and trader support to FX trading community, some of which are specific to the MT4 system?

The TradingFX.com charting system offers pip range studies of 5, 6, 8, 10, 15, 30 & 50 with proprietary chart set-ups that clearly indicate specific entry and exit signals. Additionally our system provides standard time-based charts, plus a vast amount of additional technical studies that work very eloquently in our "Noise Free" charting environment. TradingFX.com Charts makes a superior companion piece to every trading style, including MT4 users, regardless of the strategies, goals and risk tolerances.

I would like to have the opportunity to compare what you have created side by side to our Pip Range Bar charts so I can show and explain the differences to you firsthand, and then allow you to test our charts for yourself.

Derek Schimming

TradingFX Trainer:
Traders,

Derek Schimming

Thanks for reporting the password. Posted deleted.

toddanderson:
I used the trial, I did not find it worth the price, The free mt4 works fine

Todd, when did you visit the TFX Virtual Trading Floor, was you visit in the last 30 days and under what name and/or email did you enter? I don't have any record of anyone with your name/user-name sitting in with us, nor have I ever email anyone by your name our membership details, and that information only flows through me. If you don't mind would you please clarify and confirm your VTF guest visit with me?

CRB by Michal of MQL Services

Can anyone help?

I have just purchased the CRB system from Michal and cannot seem to extract the ex4 file to my MT4 script folder?

I have Windows Vista but I am not a computer techie.

The problem seems to be that since I previously downloaded some PDF files of piano sheet music that required a program called WinRAR, I downloaded the 40 day free evalution which allowed me to open the sheet music PDF files but it seems to have become the default program for opening all other related existing files on my computer,

When I try to then extract the ex4 CRB file to my MT4 script folder, a WinRAR Diagnostic Message comes up and says 'cannot creat s.Constant Range Bars ex.4' and then says 'access is denied', even though I have not used up the 40 days evaluation yet?

I am hopefully awaiting a reply from Michal but I thought that in the meantime I would try you guys.

Any ideas as I am stuck.

Reason: