Range Bar Chart on MT4 - page 32

Can't seem to drop "trange_bars" file into chart? suggestions

I am brand new to currency trading and I have heard about pip based trading. I have downloaded mt4 and tried to drop the "range_bars" file into the chart but it won't allow me to - any suggestions?

Interesting...

range bars on MT4

the range bar charts DOES work 100% on MT4.

only "problem" is that you must do your download during market hours.

That is, NOT over the weekend as the market is closed, the charts need a live market to be able to activate the different pip values. Once downloaded, you can go and open any pip value you'd like, as well as any pair you'd like !

good luck !

pips rage indicator

hi every one,

please can someone help to find indicator or code that would count ticks or pips movement up or down from every recent opening positon buy or sell

please can someone help to find

thanks

branman:
I am brand new to currency trading and I have heard about pip based trading. I have downloaded mt4 and tried to drop the "range_bars" file into the chart but it won't allow me to - any suggestions?

If you're looking for a range bar plug-in for Metatrader which works just like the range bars on Ninja Trader, try this download link: http://www.the-forex-strategy.com/downloads/RangeBarsMT4_DEMO.exe

This is an evaluation installation file so you will also need a license key to activate the trial period - everything is explained in the read me file.

An example of nice autotrading y system by Bluewave trading on range bars.

Its a trade on euro futures...the advantage being they dont have to pay the spread and commission of futues are just 2$..so they can trade currency futures with 3 point range bars.

Amazing video.

TechSmith | Screencast.com, online video sharing, Forex Automated System EURO Futures 2 Contracts 8-26

An amazing video using 3 pips range bars on euro futures by bluewave trading.

TechSmith | Screencast.com, online video sharing, Forex Automated System EURO Futures 2 Contracts 8-26

himnoor:
hi every one,

please can someone help to find indicator or code that would count ticks or pips movement up or down from every recent opening positon buy or sell

please can someone help to find

thanks

Just watch your account balance - that will tell you if it is up or and by how much, good luck

Updated system using constant range bars.

Here are a few screenshots.

This system also works on faster time frames but it is so much more effective staying in trends with constant range bars.

I detailed the method on my blog. I am always interested in discussing my method to refine it further.

mezarashii:
Updated system using constant range bars.

Here are a few screenshots.

This system also works on faster time frames but it is so much more effective staying in trends with constant range bars.

I detailed the method on my blog. I am always interested in discussing my method to refine it further.

Do you apply the Fibonacci to the Asian sessions because normally it is applied to the most recent high & low?

Please explain this mean trade system a bit more right here on the forum, thanks

Reason: