Range Bar Chart on MT4 - page 42

btgtrader:
Dear mladen, would you please make this indicator (the "on chart" version) have an alert? When it skips up or down, email alert would be great. Thank you.

Only now saw this post too

Oh well, it is solved in this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page442

I see that this indicator can be used for S&R too.

When the upper level steps DOWN then a resistance can be used against the indicator level for subsequent step ups of the same upper level.

When the lower level steps UP then a support can be used against the indicator level for subsequent step downs of the same lower level.

I backtested this daily but used the same template on the 1m DOW - quite an impressive result.

For this illustration I used white to extend the S&R levels, with the starting point at the white verticals, and it proves a good and reliable indicator.

Regards

TEAMTRADER

Files:

RangeBar Indicator MT4 - no script ?

Hello,

I'm looking for a RangeBar Indicator which is no script.

I'm currently using the s-contact Range Bars Script.

But the problem is everytinem I reopen MT4 I have to reapplying everything to get the charts started which is quite annoying.

Is there a more comfortable way to just start MT4 and voila everything is on?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi all,

here you can download Median Renko Plug-in for MT4.It is FREE. Type in Google search :Forex Winners

Happy trading

Serg xo indicator

Files:
serg153xo.mq4  5 kb
serg.png  41 kb

Found this version of range bars. Documents included

Files:
rangebars.rar  167 kb

instructions say you need a license key to run it...

sorry, just saw it´s educated

My range bars EA doesn't work anymore on this new MT4 build 600 and i don't know why!! No errors when I compile. Please can someone help me to understand why??

range_bars_ea.mq4

Files:

tried unlocker?

marley60:
instructions say you need a license key to run it... sorry, just saw it´s educated

thefxpros:
My range bars EA doesn't work anymore on this new MT4 build 600 and i don't know why!! No errors when I compile. Please can someone help me to understand why?? range_bars_ea.mq4

It is writing the data in an old history file format. The only way you can use that EA is to have it compiled using build 509 and copy it (the ex4 compiled that way) to new metatrader 4 appropriate folder. Or it has to be rewritten to be able to work with the new history file format and new way of dispatching the messages

Reason: