Range Bar Chart on MT4 - page 21

Hi Michal.

Ihave only just recently discovered range bars and they seem quite good.

Also I know nothing about programming. Can I by your range bars and add

them directly to my mt4 platform.

Thanks

benjo

benjo:
Hi Michal.

Ihave only just recently discovered range bars and they seem quite good.

Also I know nothing about programming. Can I by your range bars and add

them directly to my mt4 platform.

Thanks

benjo

Hi Benjo,

as long as you know how to use standard script period_converter.mq4 then you will be fine with my Constant Range Bars.

Regards,

Michal

michal:
as long as you know how to use standard script period_converter.mq4 then you will be fine with my Constant Range Bars.

Hi Michal,

what do you think: can you program the CRB bars in Mql5, because I think there will be no offset charts?

michal:
Hi Benjo,

Regards,

Michal

Thanks mate,

It means I have to learn about standard script period_converter.mq4 .

Where and how do I find out?

Regards

benjo

benjo:
Thanks mate,

It means I have to learn about standard script period_converter.mq4 .

Where and how do I find out?

Regards

benjo

It is installed with metatrader 4. In the navigator go to the scripts tab and it is there.

Regards,

Michal

SwingMan:
Hi Michal, what do you think: can you program the CRB bars in Mql5, because I think there will be no offset charts?

If there will be no off-line charts then there will be probably no constant range bars. I don't have experience with MT5, as it lacks of the strategy tester I lost completely my interest with it for now.

Regards,

Michal

michal:
It is installed with metatrader 4. In the navigator go to the scripts tab and it is there.

Regards,

Michal

Hi Michal and thank you.

I will try to look into it.

Kind regards

benjo

new to pip charts.

i applied the script. and couldnt get it to work. pulled up the offline chart and nothing... am i doing something wrong?

hdc:
i applied the script. and couldnt get it to work. pulled up the offline chart and nothing... am i doing something wrong?

Yes

Hi fellow traders

RangeBars Xlas v09 installed, is it possible to export all histo CRB data (OHLC) via a script from M2 chart to Excel (CSV format) ?

Reason: