Range Bar Chart on MT4 - page 28

There is one problem with range bars - you don't know when this bar will closed... You must look in display every moment.

And if your range bars convertor/program has sound effect about bar's finish, or some prediction - it's good!

kardamon:
There is one problem with range bars - you don't know when this bar will closed... You must look in display every moment. And if your range bars convertor/program has sound effect about bar's finish, or some prediction - it's good!

Attach this to your chart and turn speakers up

Best thing I have found is that the bar patterns are a lot clearer than the time based charts, and of course the bars are all the same size which makes the chart alot easier on the eyes as well.

Files:

kardamon:
There is one problem with range bars - you don't know when this bar will closed... You must look in display every moment. And if your range bars convertor/program has sound effect about bar's finish, or some prediction - it's good!

Here is an indicator that alarms at the start of new candle.

Also an indicator that shows candle time which is different for each bar on a range bar chart.

Both are taken from Mr Nims thread but applicable here too.

Thank you for your advice, but I developed one of the best range bars converters, immodestly, as for me ;-)

I just want to share my opinion.

Hi Kardamon

Viewed your website and products...seems u r woodies system follower.

Your products are great.

Since u have range bars as indicators, they would be good for EA...others are scripts which run on offline charts....and difficult to make an EA.

Your product has definite advantage over others for making an EA based on range bars.

Hey guys ,

although I asked ipreviously , no problem I repeat the question :

Did you tested and compared Mr. Nims strategy with some other one ? Woody or other.

I found that the indicators used my Mr. Nims, alone, are not sufficient to enter an high problable trade, but Mr. Nims indicators + CZI + Sidewider give a quite good results.

I do not know the Woodies system , are CZI & Sidewider part odf it ?

Ciao

Fabio

kkeskar92:
Hi Kardamon

Viewed your website and products...seems u r woodies system follower.

Your products are great.

Since u have range bars as indicators, they would be good for EA...others are scripts which run on offline charts....and difficult to make an EA.

Your product has definite advantage over others for making an EA based on range bars.

Fabio1:

I do not know the Woodies system , are CZI & Sidewider part odf it ?

Yes, CZI & SI are a part of Woodie's CCI system, but you can use it as you wish.

kkeskar92:

Any convertor in MT4 (made as "script" or as "indicator") working for create offline charts.

Scripts works well, but need placed on 1-min chart every time as you load your terminal.

Indicator can miss some ticks, but workins as indicator - one time placed on workdesk and forgot.

EA works on offline charts, but you must keep in mind - there is another component between real quotes and your EA - convertor.

kardamon:
EA works on offline charts, but you must keep in mind - there is another component between real quotes and your EA - convertor.

Thanks....good to know EA can work on offline charts too....didnt try that before.

AUD Wage Price Index

Australian Wage Price Index is still likely to remain positive on the side of consumers, because there would be lower cost that will be passed on to consumers. It'll also likely to remain with the same percentage of the previous releases. As a result, this indicator would probably cause an uptrend manner for the AUD.

Reason: