Range Bar Chart on MT4 - page 43

thefxpros:
My range bars EA doesn't work anymore on this new MT4 build 600 and i don't know why!! No errors when I compile. Please can someone help me to understand why?? range_bars_ea.mq4

thefxpros

Here is a version that works on a new builds of metatrader 4 (it will not work on old metatrader)

Interesting result when a multi time frame indicator is applied to a range bar chart (that is not time bound, as it is known)

Files:
rsi_range.gif  42 kb

Tried this file and it does not work me.

MT4 V604

Range bars EA new format.mq4

Antonsan:
Tried this file and it does not work me.

MT4 V604

Range bars EA new format.mq4

"Range bar EA new format" (default settings) produces this for me. I am using build 604 also.

Files:
range_bar.gif  39 kb

Something has happened to my MT4 V604, has lost the ability to open offline graphics.

only displays the ad Awaiting Update.

I deleted all history and it has not solved the problem.

I'll reinstall it again.

Edit:

Something very strange.

They've stopped running the offline graphics using terminal.exe / portable

mladen:
thefxpros Here is a version that works on a new builds of metatrader 4 (it will not work on old metatrader)

Can this one be made as an indicator?

Antonsan:
Something has happened to my MT4 V604, has lost the ability to open offline graphics.

only displays the ad Awaiting Update.

I deleted all history and it has not solved the problem.

I'll reinstall it again.

Edit:

Something very strange.

They've stopped running the offline graphics using terminal.exe / portable

Antonsan

I am using the /portable switch too and it works OK (currently I am running build 605)

checkin:
Can this one be made as an indicator?

It is a good idea. Been testing range bars with multi time frame indicator applied to it and results are surprising at the least in some cases. Will take some time, but I think that the indicator version would have some advantages over EA version

mladen:
It is a good idea. Been testing range bars with multi time frame indicator applied to it and results are surprising at the least in some cases. Will take some time, but I think that the indicator version would have some advantages over EA version

Didn't you ever try trading with non time based charts, Mladen? I started being profitable when i abandoned time based charts.

thefxpros:
Didn't you ever try trading with non time based charts, Mladen? I started being profitable when i abandoned time based charts.

I didn't use range bars till now (was using renko)

Reason: