Firebird v63G

Forward testing Firebird v63G. See my statement. Anyone else testing this EA?

TF=M30. Settings see firebirdv63g.ZIP

Files:

Hendrick:
Forward testing Firebird v63G. See my statement. Anyone else testing this EA? TF=M30. Settings see firebirdv63g.ZIP

Wonderfull result I'll try it too..

Thank's for the files and results.

What is the .SET file for ?

Martin

grid trading or somethin like that?

mart-hart:
Thank's for the files and results.

What is the .SET file for ?

Martin

You can open the set-file with Notepad so you can see the settings I've used for the EA.

You have not seen it yet but let me warn you firsthand. I have tested this EA. The problem with the EA is that it has a stoploss of 300 pips. Just wait until NEWS comes out that does not go your way. All your gains for a week will be gone in an instant. Trust me on this one. It works great for a while then will suddenly crap out. I have tried to lower the stoploss but then all it does it reduce down the great results to very low.

However, if you don't believe me, continue to test and you will see. Of course you can manually close trades, but then again, that is really not the point of an EA is it? It has a few problems, but your current settings need to be adjusted. I just don't like a stoploss of 300. It does not settle with me.

i noticed that on his trade sheet..saw way to many little wins then look at what going on in on going trades...300pip stop loss for 10-30 pips trades...

holyguy7:
You have not seen it yet but let me warn you firsthand. I have tested this EA. The problem with the EA is that it has a stoploss of 300 pips. Just wait until NEWS comes out that does not go your way. All your gains for a week will be gone in an instant. Trust me on this one. It works great for a while then will suddenly crap out. I have tried to lower the stoploss but then all it does it reduce down the great results to very low. However, if you don't believe me, continue to test and you will see. Of course you can manually close trades, but then again, that is really not the point of an EA is it? It has a few problems, but your current settings need to be adjusted. I just don't like a stoploss of 300. It does not settle with me.

I believe you, but I will continue testing this version of Firebird .

Think twice before making remarks!!

automatedtrader:
i noticed that on his trade sheet..saw way to many little wins then look at what going on in on going trades...300pip stop loss for 10-30 pips trades...

Please, read all about this EA before making your remarks. Search this site for Firebird and try to understand what the SL for this EA means!!

This is a cost averaging system that will really work if you have deep enough pockets and the balls to trade it

Sorry for my french, but do understand the risks before you decide to invest real money. Trading is all about risk control, and if you can properly allocate risk for this system, then it will make you money.

Maji

Maji:
This is a cost averaging system that will really work if you have deep enough pockets and the balls to trade it

Sorry for my french, but do understand the risks before you decide to invest real money. Trading is all about risk control, and if you can properly allocate risk for this system, then it will make you money.

Maji

Thanks Maji for your remarks! I will think about it.

Reason: