ASC trend signal with filter EA

Hello,

Will someone try to make an EA for the ASC trend signal with a ten pip delay of entry on the bars following the close of the signal bar. I believe this will result in positive trades in 70 to 80% of trades. We will need to have a time filter to trade only the Euro and USD sessions no trades after 11:00 AM eastern time. We may want a trailing stop to be tested for the best results.

The 10 pip filter stops many false signals but the gbp/usd may need a 12 pip filter. If an EA is not possible an indicator with an alert and a pip filter would work just so the alert will sound several times.

Thanks, Mike

positive pips:
Hello,

Will someone try to make an EA for the ASC trend signal with a ten pip delay of entry on the bars following the close of the signal bar. I believe this will result in positive trades in 70 to 80% of trades. We will need to have a time filter to trade only the Euro and USD sessions no trades after 11:00 AM eastern time. We may want a trailing stop to be tested for the best results.

The 10 pip filter stops many false signals but the gbp/usd may need a 12 pip filter. If an EA is not possible an indicator with an alert and a pip filter would work just so the alert will sound several times.

Thanks, Mike

I think that there are no any problem to create EA using ASCTrend. Everybody (including me) wants to see the good EA based on it. It is the problem with the ASCTrend indicators for MT4 and trading strategy based on these indicators. I tried to develop some strategy based on the indicators I have for MT4 and as you know I stoped. We need the other indicators for MT4.

As I know Igorad is working to create ASCTrend indicators which are working all together and after that I think the EA will be ready.

Here is an expert I found in a Russian forum

Hi,

This expert is quick to trade,very configurable,it has alerts,time filter,and trailing stops.I think "shift bars" means it can be made to work on current or closed bars.But you need to set "lots percent" to 0 or it will buy multiple lots.I dont see a way to make it wait a certain amount of pips before initiating a trade,but maybe somebody can modify it.I know nothing about this expert myself,but if you guys can work with it and fine tune the settings it might be good.Have fun with it.

Files:

Is there a version of this EA with a magic number? Thanks.

Has anyone manually tested this (instead of placing buy/sell orders when the signal bar closes, placing buy stop / sell limit orders 10 pips down)? You could set a short-term order expiration date.

If this has been tested, what does it do for the profitable trades % and the ROI? If it was a good filter which knocked a little off the ROI but made it more stable, I'd be interested.

rar

wayne4554:
Hi, This expert is quick to trade,very configurable,it has alerts,time filter,and trailing stops.I think "shift bars" means it can be made to work on current or closed bars.But you need to set "lots percent" to 0 or it will buy multiple lots.I dont see a way to make it wait a certain amount of pips before initiating a trade,but maybe somebody can modify it.I know nothing about this expert myself,but if you guys can work with it and fine tune the settings it might be good.Have fun with it.

how can I use a rar file extension?

Reason: