SilverTrendV3

SilverTrendV3 EA.

M5 timeframe.

GBPUSD;

EURUSD.

Files:

Please find updated Statement.

This is very good EA. But one negative point: it is the problem with the closing the trades. Let's see. Anyway it is necessary to improve this EA to close the order. Because I saw many time the big profit.

Files:

I stoped testing this EA. Reason: orders is not closing. Seems some bug.

I am testing Mandarine EA with 100 profit level using this copy of MetaTrader.

newdigital:
I stoped testing this EA. Reason: orders is not closing. Seems some bug. I am testing Mandarine EA with 100 profit level using this copy of MetaTrader.

It's sad that this EA has a bug. I have been following the trade statements of bob "grumpyone" for about 3 months now in yahoo group and this EA is always in profit. What many don't understand is why this EA seems to be working well for bob and not for us. We have asked him to send his version (he did that twice now) but after testing it out several times, the same "not closing trades" problem persisted.

I am pretty sure that bob is sending the right one so that means that the bug might be in MT4. Maybe a line of code is out of whack?

Sada

sadaloma:
It's sad that this EA has a bug. I have been following the trade statements of bob "grumpyone" for about 3 months now in yahoo group and this EA is always in profit. What many don't understand is why this EA seems to be working well for bob and not for us. We have asked him to send his version (he did that twice now) but after testing it out several times, the same "not closing trades" problem persisted.

I am pretty sure that bob is sending the right one so that means that the bug might be in MT4. Maybe a line of code is out of whack?

Sada

No idea. But it was good enter all the time and big profit and nothing was closed. May be we may test some an other version? I think there are some other versions of this EA.

newdigital:
No idea. But it was good enter all the time and big profit and nothing was closed. May be we may test some an other version? I think there are some other versions of this EA.

There was but not as profitable...there's a thread about it in startegybuilderfx.

Sada

sadaloma:
There was but not as profitable...there's a thread about it in startegybuilderfx. Sada

I think we should ask somebody to look at this EA. I do not think that it is the big bug in this EA. May be trades is not closing because of slip page or something with Metatrader and broker's server.

Because i saw many times that EA opens the order and big profit after that every time.

Last Statement.

We stop testing this EA. Because no one trades were closed.

This EA will be improved or we find the way to test it, or will test the other modification of this EA.

Files:

We decided to start testing this EA from the beginning after the evaluation. Because it is necessary to know about this mistake more.

newdigital:
I think we should ask somebody to look at this EA. I do not think that it is the big bug in this EA. May be trades is not closing because of slip page or something with Metatrader and broker's server. Because i saw many times that EA opens the order and big profit after that every time.

Why did you decide to start testing again? Did someone had a look at this EA and fix the "not closing trade" bug?

Sada

sadaloma:
Why did you decide to start testing again? Did someone had a look at this EA and fix the "not closing trade" bug? Sada

Yes. We asked to look at this EA and I hope that some evaluation will be ready before this Monday. I looked at the code but code of this EA is complicated for me and my knowledge is not enough. I hope that we will have some decision before Monday.

And probably you remember FiboPivotandRSI. This EA did not close one trade during the lond period of time and finally it was closed in profit and it is ok now. So we asked somebody to look at this SilverTrend and for the logic for closing. May be this SilverTrend was programmed to keep the orders for the long time (the same with FiboPivotandRSI)? Will see.

All the modifications of EAs will be posted in this section of course (with the explanation from the person who fixed it, or with my explanation).

Reason: