Firebird EA - page 21

newdigital:
I just moved your post to firebird thread. I hope somebody will help. If not - I will try tomorrow. But I am not really sure that it will work.

Actually this has been done and it will in fact work in the exact opposite manner. This is just a small snip of the working "Reversed" v065 but you should get the general idea. Just do the same on every instance of the OP_SELL and the OP_BUY:

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,slip,Ask-(Stoploss*Point),Ask+(TakeProfit*Point),"",MagicNumber,0,Blue); // OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots,Bid,slip,Bid+(Stoploss*Point),Bid-(TakeProfit*Point),"",MagicNumber,0,Red);

: ) Thom

accrete:
Actually this has been done and it will in fact work in the exact opposite manner. This is just a small snip of the working "Reversed" v065 but you should get the general idea. Just do the same on every instance of the OP_SELL and the OP_BUY:
OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,slip,Ask-(Stoploss*Point),Ask+(TakeProfit*Point),"",MagicNumber,0,Blue); // OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots,Bid,slip,Bid+(Stoploss*Point),Bid-(TakeProfit*Point),"",MagicNumber,0,Red);
: ) Thom

If we change OP_SELL and the OP_BUY we should change ask and bid and it may be the same without reversal.

I will look inside the code tomorrow (now I am busy with statements for elite section).

romano:
for newdigital.........

I am a new one affiliated "elite section".

I have tried the version of firebird that I enclose to you.

Is possible to invert the orders that go to market? Practically from sell to buy and buy to sell.

Thanks many.

Romano

Hi,

try this version with changes.

help..........

Premised: I do not speak English and to use the translator automatic rifle, sorry...........

Some considerations and questions. This market of the coins e' a lot flown them and has many oscillations. There are many EA that go enough well, but only in a sense, only opening contrary positions to the trend and therefore attending the execution of the orders only when the prices return behind. (firebird v0[1].61.01__ea_)

Ce is some that counterbalance two coins with others two, (EUR_USD sell and GBP_USD buy) and go well (SelectiveHedge_$_$_v(4)). But why not to make also the contrary? Someone that it knows to program the modifications of the codes could modify these EA in order to make also the contrary of that they make now? It could also put a limit to the positions that the EA opens? I task that could be opened a sure limited number of positions in the two senses and be seen if the market, oscillating, succeeds to take them all.

I would want to know what of thoughts.

Thanks

Romano

romano:
Premised: I do not speak English and to use the translator automatic rifle, sorry...........

Some considerations and questions. This market of the coins e' a lot flown them and has many oscillations. There are many EA that go enough well, but only in a sense, only opening contrary positions to the trend and therefore attending the execution of the orders only when the prices return behind. (firebird v0[1].61.01__ea_)

Ce is some that counterbalance two coins with others two, (EUR_USD sell and GBP_USD buy) and go well (SelectiveHedge_$_$_v(4)). But why not to make also the contrary? Someone that it knows to program the modifications of the codes could modify these EA in order to make also the contrary of that they make now? It could also put a limit to the positions that the EA opens? I task that could be opened a sure limited number of positions in the two senses and be seen if the market, oscillating, succeeds to take them all.

I would want to know what of thoughts.

Thanks

Romano

Romano,

Look at the posts above. Igorad reversed your Firebird.

About buy/sell reversing in EAs. It does not work in most of the cases. I tried Silvertrend (this EA lost all my big demo deposit just for 3 weeks). I tried many other EAs: there is spread, ask/bid price and many other things.

As to your Firebird so Igorad did it and you may test.

molte grazie...

igorad:
Hi, try this version with changes.

thank you igorad, very tank.....but

I try to explain my idea.

For this version of firebird I tax step 1 (or 2) and tp from 5 to 10.

The EA opens contrary positions to the trend in action.

And it closes to them when the market inverts the trend.

I would want one modification in the code.

While it opens positions against must also open the same positions to favor of the trend.

Us an option in order to limit the number of the positions would want also that it opens, as an example 10 or little more.

I hope of to have been clear

thanks

Romano

newdigital:
The Statement is updating on the post above.

Hi

i am trying to download this EA but i cannot compile it, I get error messages

as follows:

'(' - unexpected token C:\Program Files\StrategyBuilderFX 4(2)\experts\Firebird v0[1].65.mq4 (260, 11)

please advise what the problem might be

Regards

howard

howard:
Hi

i am trying to download this EA but i cannot compile it, I get error messages

as follows:

'(' - unexpected token C:\Program Files\StrategyBuilderFX 4(2)\experts\Firebird v0[1].65.mq4 (260, 11)

please advise what the problem might be

Regards

howard

I'm getting the same message . . . please advise.

Fx Diva

newdigital:
Use this one (two EAs with pre-set files).

thanks a lot, it is working now

newdigital:
This EA was very profiable during the two days. No even single loss from 28th of February 4 pm metatrader time!

Where do I find the lastest versions of Scalp-net_v1.5, GridMACD and MAChannel?

Thanks,

Fx Diva

Reason: