M15 timeframe.

EURUSD, USDCHF

EAs and pre-set files are here.

First week forward testing results.

Very good start.

Files:
e-monday.zip  5 kb
e-friday.zip  5 kb

I see the trades now and e-Monday did very good profit this Monday once again for all two pairs.

e-Friday will be on Friday.

newdigital

could you plz show me a link to the site where are pictures(good description) on how to apply everything as far as these oscillatros and indicators are concerned ?

Thanks in advance

Luke

FxLuke:
newdigital

could you plz show me a link to the site where are pictures(good description) on how to apply everything as far as these oscillatros and indicators are concerned ?

Thanks in advance

Luke

The link is on the first post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Together with indicators and description. More description you may find in the trade on... thread here

thanks ND

Updated statements for e-Monday and e-Friday EAs.

Files:

Updated statements.

Files:
e-friday.zip  5 kb
e-monday.zip  5 kb

updated statements

e-Friday_v1.

M15 timeframe.

This EA is trading on Friday only (every Friday).

EURUSD: pips this week 0; pips in total 150.

USDCHF: pips this week 0; pips in total 223.

e-Monday_LS.

M15 timeframe.

This EA is trading on Monday only (every Monday).

EURUSD: pips this week 66; pips in total 164.

GBPUSD: pips this week 122; pips in total 231.

Files:

Anyone Have Emonday EA?

Hello, (I now have a working version of EMonday)

Does Emonday and EFriday have built in time filters or do you need to only run EA's on the trading day?

Also I use FXDD and trading day closes at around 5pm EST on Fridays. Will EFriday close trades or leave them open?

Thanks, Chris

forex55:
Hello, (I now have a working version of EMonday)

Does Emonday and EFriday have built in time filters or do you need to only run EA's on the trading day?

Also I use FXDD and trading day closes at around 5pm EST on Fridays. Will EFriday close trades or leave them open?

Thanks, Chris

Hours are GMT+2 in pre-set files https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general (backtested on Alpari data). If your broker is having the other timezone for Metatrader so change this time in pre-set files (create new files to work with your broker with other time). To understand when EA will open trades and close it so see the lDayForClose and so on (Monday is 1).

Thanks for the help!

Thanks for the help!

Reason: