Silver Trend Trader v3 JTPO

Silver trend trader using JTPO Indicator.

Attach to GBPUSD and EURUSD 5M.

Files:
j_tpo.mq4  5 kb

Hello,

I saw length post on the development of this EA and these improvements. There were several improvements with modifications and different indicators but it remains more gaining.

Here more than 2 weeks that I it test and it are very positive.

I attach the 2 Statements.

I had asked for a small modification on another forum but since this modification, this EA does not function any more. I wanted to have the possibility of modifying the number of LOT bus not defect it is on 1 LOT and I would like to put it in LOT: 0.1.

With what this command corresponds: int risk=3?? is this the money management?

I attach also my EA with which, I work and in M1 on GBPUSD. Did somebody test on other currencies?

Thank you with all for your interest. I think that it is a good EA. To modify solely only I ask and anything to modify of other

By the way, I use this EA without the indicator hung with

For all those which would like to test it, I attach my adjustments

GBPUSD and M1

Files:

Hi Bruno ,when you say that you are not using the indicator ,do you mean that you don't att . to the chart or you didn't download in the indicators folder.

Thanks

Hello,

I want to say that I did not attach the indicator to the diagram but, it is nevertheless present in the indicators folder. But, I do not know if there is an incidence.

Thanks Bruno ,anyway i att. the script and the indic. to the chart in real mini acc. with ibfx and on the chart on top on the left i have a message

unexpected symbol ???????

What is ???

Thanks

Hi Bruno

I am going to test your adjusted version of this EA. GBP/USD on 1min chart and on a Neurex data feed. I will let you know how it goes.

It does seem to make Metatrader run rather slowly - do you know if the EA is making a lot of Calls to the indicators its using.

Also what data feed did you use.

Thanks

Andy

hello Andy,

I am also with Neurex and I have more than 8 mt4 into same who function. It did not slow down me my PC and the consumption of memories is normal. In the Expert mitre and news not of error or calls this indicator has.

Excuse my bad english

Bruno

It would appear that the problem was caused by having the J-tpo attached to the chart - once I took it off everything runs as normal.

Andy

I am content that Ca works now

Reason: