ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 110

Hi zeman, i still confuse when is he right time to OP in V2rebirth TF15

In TF15

2bbands,2Heikin, 2fisher,2flattrend,get same colour So the 3nd bar should enter?

or after all indicator show the same color, the 2nd bar open should enter.

Sorry my bad english...

duyduy:
Hi zeman, i still confuse when is he right time to OP in V2rebirth TF15

In TF15

2bbands,2Heikin, 2fisher,2flattrend,get same colour So the 3nd bar should enter?

or after all indicator show the same color, the 2nd bar open should enter.

Sorry my bad english...

that could be better to avoid asian session..

2nd bar for each indicator is the right position for entries. if the 3rd bar showed the same colours, u can enter that for TF15 but NOT for tf30..

Thanks for TF15 entry, and i see your post

BRIEFLY ABOUT ENTRIES The first bbands dot actually turn up follow the movement of the price.. SO.. its quite difficult to make the decision when or which one is the best time for entries. For me actually, the best and safest is looking for the entry 5-10 minutes before the next candle ( TF 30 ) turn up.. OR just making an order after the next candle turn up..

Is it mean TF 30 should be 5-10 before 2nd candle show up? (after all indicator go to same color)

duyduy:
Thanks for TF15 entry, and i see your post Is it mean TF 30 should be 5-10 before 2nd candle show up? (after all indicator go to same color)

Or just 2nd bar show up.. right..

zeman:
Or just 2nd bar show up.. right..

good..bro...i'm starting to understand...keep the green pips

i think i could use this setting..hope this will get positive result t me

Files:
eu.jpg  166 kb
gj.jpg  152 kb
gu.jpg  156 kb

Wow

Wow,

it seems to be able to isolate trends well.

I dont seem to have the type of MACD you are having right now

Could u please post it so tht i can try it out

Seems it could be a great add on to the isakas method.

Cool !

arecent questions for you

arecent,

how long have you trade using that system?

what is the result either forward test or backtest?

thanks

Email alert

Dear Kuskus,

Have you tried the Heiken smoothed alert? It looks similar to your modified version. I've been using it for some time now, in various forms but I've never been able to modify it to work with email alerts. If the version you have is available with an email alert can you share it? I'd like to test it but I'm not able to keep awake all night on Est during London hours. I'd rather try an alert to wake up only when it's a good signal. Thanks for the good work!

zeman:

TIps for ISakas v2 trAder...

DONT ENTRY DIFFERENT POSITION SIDE... IF ISAKAS SIGNAL BUY FOR GU EU.. DONT ENTRY BUY FOR UJPY AND UCHF.. AND VICE VERSA...

IF ISAKAS SIGNAL BUY FOR GU.. DONT ENTRY SELL FOR EU... AND VICE VERSA

IF ISAKAS SIGNAL SELL FOR UJPY... DONT BUY FOR UCHF... AND VICE VERSA

I see the chart when GU EU is in "blue" than UJPY UCHF is in "Red"

But how about for G/JPY ? is the same position with GU EU or same postion with UJPY UCHF.

Cause I see the G/JPY chart same as EU and UJPY...

Reason: