EES Hedger - Take the other side of the trade!

Files:
ees_hedger.mq4  10 kb

Interesting EA and thanks for posting.

Let's move the post the EAs section.

Hi Joe. Many thanks for the EA very useful I have put it on a demo and will test it.

I don't know if you are open to requests but if you are then please could you add an option for the Hedge EA to copy the Lot amount of the EA it is hedging.

I request this as I trade a martingale type strategy so the fixed lot size doesn't mirror the lot size constantly.

Many thanks again. Regards Schoe.

Hedge EA

Do you know a good EA for Hedge trading?

I am looking for a simple EA to open both buy/sell positions when reaching pre-defined values

The close will be manual or on the defined TP

EA that automatically hedged current OP

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can help me with an EA that can automatically hedged the current OP by opening the opposite position(s). The hedged position will open when the equity / loss reached certain position just to minimize risk. Thanks for your help.

Need a continuos hedging ea

Hello,

I am looking for an EA that will place 2 pending orders x amount of pips apart on a currency pair.

When the first order is triggered a second pending order is added to the opposite order.

If the price reverses and triggers the opposite order then add 2 more positions to the first order that triggered. This is so that there is always one more order in the opposite direction. So we want price to move far enough in one direction to cancel out the opposite hedged orders and we gain profit from having a nextra trade in our giving direction.

There should be no stop loss, just close all at x amount of pips/% profit.

Anyone with me?

reddy:
Hello,

I am looking for an EA that will place 2 pending orders x amount of pips apart on a currency pair.

When the first order is triggered a second pending order is added to the opposite order.

If the price reverses and triggers the opposite order then add 2 more positions to the first order that triggered. This is so that there is always one more order in the opposite direction. So we want price to move far enough in one direction to cancel out the opposite hedged orders and we gain profit from having a nextra trade in our giving direction.

There should be no stop loss, just close all at x amount of pips/% profit.

Anyone with me?

i'm with u..

like it either..

put lose by TP in pips n in $$ also will be good.

anyone please help with this.. where could i find this kind..

TIA.

papaprabu:

i'm with u..

like it either..

put lose by TP in pips n in $$ also will be good.

anyone please help with this.. where could i find this kind..

TIA.

Any luck so far in getting the script or EA for this king of hedge EA?

Reason: