EasyLMA_v6

Candidate for testing.

It is something about two EMAs crossing with Stochastic, two Parabolic SAR indicators (with different settings) and I_XO_A_H indicator as a filters.

Why candidate?

Because we need to optimize the settings.

M30 timeframe.

EURUSD

GBPUSD

USDJPY

USDCHF

USDCAD

AUDUSD

Files:

We start testing this EA.

So I hope we will have the first week statements in the end of this week.

What do I expect from this EA?

I am not expecting many pips weekly or monthly.

Because this EA is something about EMA55/EMA200 crossing.

I am expecting the stability.

We should get stable profit weekly and monthly.

Not big profit but stable profit.

hello Newdigital,

Do you think that this EA will be better than the ea of Codersguru: EMA-cross?

BrunoFX:
hello Newdigital, Do you think that this EA will be better than the ea of Codersguru: EMA-cross?

We are not testing EMA-cross and this EMA-cross is not participating in our competition. This EMA-cross is good EA. But Bruno, did you remember we tested similar EMA-cross within yahoo group? Or, probably, it was before you came to the yahoo group.

EAs based on two EMA crossing only is well-known during the many many years.

Codersguru is great teacher. And he created very usefull thread about two EMA crossing. Really great. I am talking about the thread and the subject with two MA crossing. I am not talking about EA. Thread is great. Why that? Because Codersguru raised a very usefull question about two EMA crossing. Very usefull and very interesting. Because he is great teacher. If he says something directly will you believe? I think the people should come to the point by themselves.

This easyLMA_v6 is the results of some request. Somebody requested this EA.

newdigital:
Candidate for testing.

It is something about two EMAs crossing with Stochastic, two Parabolic SAR indicators (with different settings) and I_XO_A_H indicator as a filters.

Why candidate?

Because we need to optimize the settings.

M30 timeframe.

EURUSD

GBPUSD

USDJPY

USDCHF

USDCAD

AUDUSD

Statements for the first week testing. It was one trade on USDJPY only.

newdigital:
We are not testing EMA-cross and this EMA-cross is not participating in our competition. This EMA-cross is good EA. But Bruno, did you remember we tested similar EMA-cross within yahoo group? Or, probably, it was before you came to the yahoo group.

EAs based on two EMA crossing only is well-known during the many many years.

Codersguru is great teacher. And he created very usefull thread about two EMA crossing. Really great. I am talking about the thread and the subject with two MA crossing. I am not talking about EA. Thread is great. Why that? Because Codersguru raised a very usefull question about two EMA crossing. Very usefull and very interesting. Because he is great teacher. If he says something directly will you believe? I think the people should come to the point by themselves.

This easyLMA_v6 is the results of some request. Somebody requested this EA.

Thanks newdigital about your realistic comment about the EMA CROSS.

When I wrote this EA I didn't mind too much to make it one of the top EAs in our forum.

I'm writing all of my programs here for the educational purpose only.

But the EMA CROSS made it and made profits I don't think we can cheat the market to make an EA a profitable one.

And the most important thing is:

Ema Cross not based on crossing 2 EMAs (It's the oldest EA at the history). But it based on taking the counter trend of the market.

I'll say it again to all of whom tried EMA CROSS and find it profitable.

It's an educational Expert Advisor based on counter trend strategy which made profits by accident (or because counter-trend is good strategy) .

codersguru:
Thanks newdigital about your realistic comment about the EMA CROSS.

When I wrote this EA I didn't mind too much to make it one of the top EAs in our forum.

I'm writing all of my programs here for the educational purpose only.

But the EMA CROSS made it and made profits I don't think we can cheat the market to make an EA a profitable one.

And the most important thing is:

Ema Cross not based on crossing 2 EMAs (It's the oldest EA at the history). But it based on taking the counter trend of the market.

I'll say it again to all of whom tried EMA CROSS and find it profitable.

It's an educational Expert Advisor based on counter trend strategy which made profits by accident (or because counter-trend is good strategy) .

I am reading your thread about EMA cross with the great interest.

Please, Codersguru, when you feel that your EA (anyone) is ready for this testing I will test it. We have some good EAs. But all the EAs are the different. Very different.

Besides as you understand we will stop testing some EAs: SilverTrend for example, and some other EA as well. So we may test several versions of your EA (in one MetaTrader for example). I mean D1 and some other timeframe.

You may start any thread in this section and if you suggest to test some EAs or some versions of EAs I will do it with no problem.

Please find updated statements for this EA.

Files:

Statements were updated.

Files:

Please find updated statements for this EA.

Files:

Please find updated statements.

Files:
Reason: