Download MetaTrader 5

Elite indicators :) - page 1498

IrishDance
IrishDance  
Mladen Rakic:

Hi Mladen!

Could you please add bands like ATR channel to this your indi?

Files:
TppCh
TppCh  

Hi Mladen,

Regarding to "Vq Bars mtf & alerts nmc" indicator, I would like to request if you can make it alert at the bars end on current time frame?

jscatharina
jscatharina  

Hi Mladen!

Could you please convert the indicator below to MT5?

Files:
 Color_Stochastic.mq4
Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
TppCh:

Hi Mladen,

Regarding to "Vq Bars mtf & alerts nmc" indicator, I would like to request if you can make it alert at the bars end on current time frame?

Simply set  alertsOnCurrent   to false.

SkY
SkY  
Mladen Rakic:

This is the "MACD bars" with an addition of multi time frame (as far as I see that is the only thing lacking from the already made MACD bars advanced that mr bebeshel was looking for)

One more moving average type added, but it needs and explanation. The "Leader EMA". Even though the way it is calculated is different than the way DEMA is calculated, the results are the same. So I decided to leave it as an option but more like a curiosity how different ways of calculating can result in the exactly same result. Even in the source they are placed one after the other so if someone is interested in the similarities and the differences of those 2 calculated, it can easily be revised. To conclude : what is known as "Leader of the MACD" is actually MACD of DEMA (which also sometimes goes by the name of zero lag ema, but that has been clarified already). Also, some code change has been done which makes the calculation faster

Here is an example of 1 hour dema MACD on a 15 minute chart

macd_bars_advanced_2.mq4

updated version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Modified! Now working with lastest MT4 BUILD 600+.

Files:
Discipline
Discipline  

What happened to the Forex TSD forum?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Discipline:

What happened to the Forex TSD forum?

It was "migrated" to this forum :)
TppCh
TppCh  
Cyclesurfer:

Simply set  alertsOnCurrent   to false.

Thank you!

forextool
forextool  

does any one can tell me weather we can ... ?

Dear mladen,

why this EA can not appear on my chart, is there anything wrong or need to be updated in new build?