Elite indicators :) - page 1495

mmmm... nice thanks!

i actually use one of those online builders, but i get the idea if it... maybe i can get it to work!

thanks again

hi

sorry Mladen for an amature question..

im having trouble finding the correct settings for adding the "averages - mtf - alerts  8.7.ex4" into the EA, partly (or not) because i dont know what buffers to use...

the setting for iCustom i tried is this: 

if(iCustom(NULL, PERIOD_CURRENT, "averages - mtf - alerts  8.7", "4 hours", 0, 10, "Close", "Hull moving average - HMA", false, false, 0.0, "Apply filter to average value", "Display line", 3, 1, false, false, false, false, false, false, 0.0, 0.0, 159, 159, 0.5, 0.5, true, 0, 0, "Linear interpolation", 0, i) != 0 && iCustom(NULL, PERIOD_CURRENT, "averages - mtf - alerts  8.7", "4 hours", 0, 10, "Close", "Hull moving average - HMA", false, false, 0.0, "Apply filter to average value", "Display line", 3, 1, false, false, false, false, false, false, 0.0, 0.0, 159, 159, 0.5, 0.5, true, 0, 0, "Linear interpolation", 0, i) != EMPTY_VALUE //is not equal to fixed value

could you please correct it for me, or maybe just send me the correct list of value names to enter for the settings?

many thanks

dewaldsmith1:

hi

sorry Mladen for an amature question..

im having trouble finding the correct settings for adding the "averages - mtf - alerts  8.7.ex4" into the EA, partly (or not) because i dont know what buffers to use...

the setting for iCustom i tried is this: 

if(iCustom(NULL, PERIOD_CURRENT, "averages - mtf - alerts  8.7", "4 hours", 0, 10, "Close", "Hull moving average - HMA", false, false, 0.0, "Apply filter to average value", "Display line", 3, 1, false, false, false, false, false, false, 0.0, 0.0, 159, 159, 0.5, 0.5, true, 0, 0, "Linear interpolation", 0, i) != 0 && iCustom(NULL, PERIOD_CURRENT, "averages - mtf - alerts  8.7", "4 hours", 0, 10, "Close", "Hull moving average - HMA", false, false, 0.0, "Apply filter to average value", "Display line", 3, 1, false, false, false, false, false, false, 0.0, 0.0, 159, 159, 0.5, 0.5, true, 0, 0, "Linear interpolation", 0, i) != EMPTY_VALUE //is not equal to fixed value

could you please correct it for me, or maybe just send me the correct list of value names to enter for the settings?

many thanks

dewaldsmith1

When you look at the list of the parameters, then you have a small icon in front of the parameter that shows you what is the type of the parameter (ie: integer, double, string .... and so on). Use those icons to identify the parameters types and use proper types when passing to iCustom() call

aaaahhh nice!

thanks, always good to learn new things

hi again

sorry to be a pain mr malden, but i was hoping that this QQE mq4 indi could be made to work with the new mt4?

i have tried all the versions i can find, but none seem to compile properly with the new mt4 release, except the already compiled ex4 versions that do work, but i need a mq4 version that works..

no need to be MTF, but would be nice

many thanks

best regards

dewaldsmith1:

hi again

sorry to be a pain mr malden, but i was hoping that this QQE mq4 indi could be made to work with the new mt4?

i have tried all the versions i can find, but none seem to compile properly with the new mt4 release, except the already compiled ex4 versions that do work, but i need a mq4 version that works..

no need to be MTF, but would be nice

many thanks

best regards

Check here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178927/page11
QQE and gann hilo detailed
QQE and gann hilo detailed
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5 programming forum

really awesome stuff there, thanks!

i can see you did a lot of work there, i hope you reap the benefits of it

Elder auto envelope 2.1 from #11151 does not work with MT4 (Build 1090).  I tried to compile... Whether exist a newer version?

Is there another version of the indicator that works with other moving averages except simple and exponential?

Best regards

BrankoC:

Elder auto envelope 2.1 from #11151 does not work with MT4 (Build 1090).  I tried to compile... Whether exist a newer version?

Is there another version of the indicator that works with other moving averages except simple and exponential?

Best regards

It works

What does not work (as it should) is metatrader build 1090. Check here : Build 1090 bug fix ...

Mladen Rakic:

Guys,

I have noticed one illogical thing in the indicator (the first step how adx part is calculated) I did use tradestation indicator as a model and it seems that there is an error in it that I inherited without thinking of it . In these that error is corrected. Even the results are better this way.

This calculation is much closer to the one from the public section (so the one from the public section is a fairly correct indicator) with much faster code in 99% of time and extras that are specific just to these posted in the elite section. So if you downloaded the indicators from previous posts, please use these instead. Also added one more option to the "regular" version : MultiColorMode- if set to false just one color is going to be used to display adxvma (useful if one wants to use a couple of adxvma to check for crosses as signals)

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

regards

Mladen

sir therse indicators not working in my mt4. also add arrow alert and add option to change arrow codes 

Reason: