Requests & Ideas - page 97

Hi

I have been following the discussion here around goertzel. V. Nice work guys.

Do you think it is possible to make the goerzel look more like the ehlers sine wave looks by adding a signal line that is 1/16 of a cycle ahead of the goertzel indicator?

thanks, Caprica

-- update

ignore my request - the projected cycle out the right hand side of the chart is all you really need

Hello Mladen et. al.,

Is it possible to add the future object line drawing ability to the Spectrometr_Separate_Selective Cycle indicator (i.e. future cycle projections for each cycle while maintaining the cycle selection ability and summation)? I am trying to perform a side by side analysis between it and G browser. On initial observation I noticed that the Spectrometr indicator picks cycles quite well and adapts in real time to changing cycles. It seems to have the ability to also filter out which cycles that are not applicable to the observed period and select those that are. Nevertheless, I need to study comparative performance by both further in order to draw a conclusion, hence my request for the modification.

I tried to do it myself but at this stage it eludes me.

Also, while you are at it, as well as other participants, can you take a look at the use of Sine and Cosine functions in cycle extraction and determine if they are optimally used or not based on G Browser discussions in the past (just feedback no need to recode anything). I am asking for a dummied down version of the math involved (been a while since trig class ).

Note: You will need Spectr in the indicator folder for the main indicator to work.

Update: re-attached updated indicator with boolean for cycle meter

Thanks,

Dynamic Money Management

Does anyone have code to programmatically adjust lot sizing based on the number of wins and/or losses?

Reference the bottom of this page for something similar to this request...

EA Creator - create Forex Expert Advisor without programming

Thanks.

Trade execution monitoring

Does anyone have code to measure:

• trade execution time (say, from order send to order filled)
  • trade open time
  • trade modify time
  • slip monitoring
  • requote monitoring?

Thanks.

G Browser v5.4

Greetings fellow members,

Please find attached version 5.4 of G Browser. In this version i added the ability to color code cycle slope with two different colors in addition to the default color. This will help in determining the moment of slope change (i.e. cycle turn) more visually.

I find it useful for me, hope you find it useful for you as well.

Regards,

Update: discovered that the coloring feature disables the MTF feature in the indicator and causes the platform to crash. You can still use version 5.4 but only on current timeframe. Still working on figuring out what is causing the bug. I have an idea what the cause may be but not sure how to fix it yet.

MTF cycle Kroufr

Hello

I think that there is a problem with the mtf Kroufr cycle? Is it possible to fix it? (crash of Metatrader....)

Mbroux

Mbroux

Can you post the "Cycle_KROUFR_version_" too (it is called from the mtf one)

mbroux:
Hello

I think that there is a problem with the mtf Kroufr cycle? Is it possible to fix it? (crash of Metatrader....)

Mbroux

Hello Mladen

Here it is :-)

Mbroux

So far it looks as it is not causing any problem. I attached it to my charts and it is working. It is not causing metatrader slow downs either on my PC. From a first inspection of the code there is no obvious problem in the code either (here is how the indicator looks on my charts without any change in the code you posted)

Does the crash on your metatrader happen always when you attach that indicator? Even when attaching it to an empty chart?

PS: the only considerable errors I found in the mtf is that it left out the current bar calculation and some stuff with which is the minimal number of bars for a multi time frame calculation. It is corrected in the attached version. Other then those, I did not find any other error that could cause a crash

Files:

I have not always this problem... It doesn't work with all the money or when i add a money... metatrader "freez" when i apply this indicator with USD CHF or when i "play" with color etc...

I have the same problem with the indicator ""Cycle_Point_KROUFR_version_MTF""

I don't understand what is the problem...

However that may be, thank you for help ++

ps sorry for my bad english...

Ps 2 I have no crash with your corrected version of this indicator for the moment! Thank you ++

Reason: