Elite indicators :) - page 1492

johnsmithtetley
johnsmithtetley  

Is there a real-time Murrey Math Line indicator? I know xard777 was planning one before the mt4 update came along.

Has anyone heard anything about this? How hard would this be to code?

Thanks 

Hi forum, I would ask you if you could help me with the profit supreme, to be able to change it from corner.
And I leave a very good indicator to mtf, I personally start to try it and it seems to work very well
Boruto
Boruto  
Future Volume indicator ? anyone ? Mr.Mntiwana could you tell us what is that indi that You are using ?
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
jebanie:
Future Volume indicator ? anyone ? Mr.Mntiwana could you tell us what is that indi that You are using ?
Why don't you buy it (since it is a commercial indicator)?
Boruto
Boruto  
mladen:
Why don't you buy it (since it is a commercial indicator)?
Thank You Mr.Mladen for reply. Buuut about that commercial indicator i read a lot bad things that it make a delay with couple bars back so basically its ussles or something like that... thats why i make a post and ask Mr.Mntiwana about his indicator..if its the same indi or different one..but no respond :(
mehkhan
mehkhan  
mladen, please make this indicator to show arrows, up or down as the case may be, on colour change .
mehkhan
mehkhan  
mladen, please provide this indicator, as the attached indicator pops up an alert, saying-you are trying to use a renamed indicator, contact TSD. Regards.
Shailesh Mishra
Shailesh Mishra  

Hi mladen

Do you have a mt4 indicator for swami volume study?

Thanks

mehkhan
mehkhan  

mehkhan:
 t3vhf_adaptive_itrend_mtfalertsarrows_2_2.ex4. This indicator when loaded on the chart, a message-You are trying to use a renamed indicator, contact TSD, pops up.Please do the needful. Regards...

mladen, mrtool and mnTiwana, please provide the correct name indicator. You all are great, serving the traders selflessly. Hoping for quick and positive response from  the greats of the forum. Regards....

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
shaileshm:

Hi mladen

Do you have a mt4 indicator for swami volume study?

Thanks

This thread (which came from tsd forum) is going to be revised (soon or later sorry).
For information.