Indicator Modification - page 7

mladen:
:)

The usual search for a grail ...

See this : Hodrick–Prescott filter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (the part "Drawbacks to the Hodrick–Prescott filter" especially). Hodrick–Prescott filter was never intended to be used on non-static data (like the forex time series with new data constantly coming in and changing).

At that link you can find some useful pdfs too that will explain in detail what is it all about

You could try using one sided Hodrick-Prescott filter (a sort of an end-pointed indicator), but the results are totally different. More information on one sided HP filter you can find here : statistics - Hodrick–Prescott filter (one-sided version) - Mathematica Stack Exchange or here time series - Formula for one-sided Hodrick-Prescott filter - Cross Validated

A document that can help to find out what happens to one sided Hodrick-Prescott filter : hp-filter_maravall_kaiser.pdf

Could the 'size of dot' settings be changed to size 5 please as templates do not retain this information for this indicator.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
Could the 'size of dot' settings be changed to size 5 please as templates do not retain this information for this indicator.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Here you can choose your arrow size.

doublezigzagnorepaint_amp_alert_1.mq4

Thanks Krelian - for some reason the template will not remember the settings and reverts back to the original.

Could it be made into a standard '5' (large DOT ) setting please?

TEAMTRADER

When I switch through tfs, it stays on size 5 now, or every other set size.

But here the arrow size is fixed to 5: doublezigzag_nrp_v.arrow_5.mq4

That was strange, my old indicator blocked this new one - sorted now thanks, I had to delete to old one manually and replace it.

Appreciated.

Thanks.

TEAMTRADER

De nada

Krelian

Hello Mladen, thank you so much for your help. Those modified indicators you gave me are working fine.

@Coders in the house, Mrtools, Krelian99 and others, if it is not too much trouble please help me modify this indicator so that every other property is removed with the exception of the diamond which marks the middle or center of a candle and that the middle of every candle is marked the same way.

I downloaded the indicator from thestrategylab.com and it was created by vwap_trader. It has what I've been looking for - a visual identification of the middle point of a candle. Other features of the indicator are unnecessary as regards my binary options strategy.

If it is possible, let the diamond be replaced with a horizontal line IN ALL the candles, and not just limited to the wide range candles.

Thanx for your help and time.

The indicator...wrb_hg.mq4

Files:
wrb_hg.mq4  9 kb

Please can anybody take up my request?

Don't mean to be a bother. TYIA.

Reason: