Elite indicators :) - page 1503

Catalin Viorel Sincu
Catalin Viorel Sincu  
hello Mladen.can you tell me please where can i find those indicators.it"s imposible for me to find them.thank you
Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
Catalin Viorel Sincu:
hello Mladen.can you tell me please where can i find those indicators.it"s imposible for me to find them.thank you

This is the adaptive macd. The bands are triangular centered abands, the ma not for sure.

Catalin Viorel Sincu
Catalin Viorel Sincu  

thank you.

can somebody help me to make work this indicator for me?

mntiwana
mntiwana  
Catalin Viorel Sincu:

thank you.

can somebody help me to make work this indicator for me?

Try now,it is nmc for now hope it will be work as it is working with me at the moment - it is rather old verson,try using any of some new versions or use newest Averages ver that having envelop

everages envelopes

mntiwana
mntiwana  
Catalin Viorel Sincu:

Can you explain what you used/applied at chart and or from where you got pic,any reference ?

mntiwana
mntiwana  
parvez786:

dear sir, mladen 

can u make this indicator - end point

There is some different ver "ep" - not this

"Traders Dynamic Cb ssa ep norm Index alerts arrows new"

of course by Mladen

ep

brunocr76
brunocr76  

Someone could code an indicator for mt4 that shows the average price of the day of the operations that are open and that already closed, as in the figure. The platforms here in Brazil call the Control Point and serve to give a positioning of how far we are away from staying in the profit or loss already added to the closed operations of the day.ALTHOUGH THE PRICE HAS NEVER GONE THERE THE SCALPING OPERATIONS SINCE THE MEASURED PRICE WAS ABOVE THE MAXIMUM OF THE DAY.

parvez786
parvez786  
mntiwana:

There is some different ver "ep" - not this

"Traders Dynamic Cb ssa ep norm Index alerts arrows new"

of course by Mladen

Thank's for reply mntiwana,

sir, can u pls attach 

Traders Dynamic Cb ssa ep norm Index alerts arrows new

for me.

i am searching for that but not found.

dnt787
dnt787  
Mladen Rakic:

ismael

Here it is There is one difference in the way alerts are treated in this on : as you know SSA recalculates and it can change the last Lag bars. Alerts are, because of that, working in the following manner : if there is a change in color (slope) in the last Lag bars (+1 if you choose not to alert on current bar) and/or the time of that change does not agree with the previous state than you get an alert. So, this indicator will alert in 2 cases : when the color (slope of the line) is changed and/or when the time of that color-slope change changes as a result of SSA recalculating values

regards

Hi Mladen, thank you for wonderfull ssa indicator advanced, can i ask you a favor to add alert everytime ssa not touch the candle, . so everytime ssa doesnt touch the candle then the alert will triggered, thank you very much..