Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 899

Simplified version (code wise simplified) of ytg dve maski indicator : ytg_dvemashki_ind_w_signals_mtf_2.mq4

Dear Mr. Mladen

Can you please help me, I am looking for a mtf ATR stop indicator, I look for one here but I did not find it. Thank you in advance.

ybhattacharyya:
Dear Mr. Mladen Can you please help me, I am looking for a mtf ATR stop indicator, I look for one here but I did not find it. Thank you in advance.

Ybhattacharyya, Have this version.

Files:

Hi,

has anyone got an idea how to adjust the URL of a bookmark to always open the last page of the forum.

ss2009_b.mq4

Hi Mlade or mr Tools can you make this indicator in mtf vertion and work in new mt 4...

Thanks..

Files:
ss2009_b.mq4  3 kb

mrtools:
Ybhattacharyya, Have this version.

Thank you so much Mr. Tools

nurdin:
ss2009_b.mq4

Hi Mlade or mr Tools can you make this indicator in mtf vertion and work in new mt 4...

Thanks..

nurdin

That is one more version of solar wind. You can find a lot of "solar winds" collected (with an explanation what actually they are and what are they doing) here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

Thanks Mr Mladen...

rplust:
Hi, has anyone got an idea how to adjust the URL of a bookmark to always open the last page of the forum.

Isn't it already showing the newest threads (threads with newest posts) automatically when you get to TSD?

Mr Mladen, or Mrtools, could we have some alerts on this indicator? On zero cross and colour change?

Thanks

Jozy

Reason: