Elite indicators :) - page 1496

dewaldsmith1
dewaldsmith1  

aaaahhh nice!

thanks, always good to learn new things

dewaldsmith1
dewaldsmith1  

hi again

sorry to be a pain mr malden, but i was hoping that this QQE mq4 indi could be made to work with the new mt4?

i have tried all the versions i can find, but none seem to compile properly with the new mt4 release, except the already compiled ex4 versions that do work, but i need a mq4 version that works..

no need to be MTF, but would be nice

many thanks

best regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
dewaldsmith1:

hi again

sorry to be a pain mr malden, but i was hoping that this QQE mq4 indi could be made to work with the new mt4?

i have tried all the versions i can find, but none seem to compile properly with the new mt4 release, except the already compiled ex4 versions that do work, but i need a mq4 version that works..

no need to be MTF, but would be nice

many thanks

best regards

Check here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178927/page11
QQE and gann hilo detailed
QQE and gann hilo detailed
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5 programming forum
dewaldsmith1
dewaldsmith1  

really awesome stuff there, thanks!

i can see you did a lot of work there, i hope you reap the benefits of it

BrankoC
BrankoC  

Elder auto envelope 2.1 from #11151 does not work with MT4 (Build 1090).  I tried to compile... Whether exist a newer version?

Is there another version of the indicator that works with other moving averages except simple and exponential?

Best regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
BrankoC:

Elder auto envelope 2.1 from #11151 does not work with MT4 (Build 1090).  I tried to compile... Whether exist a newer version?

Is there another version of the indicator that works with other moving averages except simple and exponential?

Best regards

It works

What does not work (as it should) is metatrader build 1090. Check here : Build 1090 bug fix ...

spyderfx3
spyderfx3  
Mladen Rakic:

Guys,

I have noticed one illogical thing in the indicator (the first step how adx part is calculated) I did use tradestation indicator as a model and it seems that there is an error in it that I inherited without thinking of it . In these that error is corrected. Even the results are better this way.

This calculation is much closer to the one from the public section (so the one from the public section is a fairly correct indicator) with much faster code in 99% of time and extras that are specific just to these posted in the elite section. So if you downloaded the indicators from previous posts, please use these instead. Also added one more option to the "regular" version : MultiColorMode- if set to false just one color is going to be used to display adxvma (useful if one wants to use a couple of adxvma to check for crosses as signals)

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

regards

Mladen

sir therse indicators not working in my mt4. also add arrow alert and add option to change arrow codes 

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
spyderfx3:

sir therse indicators not working in my mt4. also add arrow alert and add option to change arrow codes 

What does not work (as it should) is metatrader build 1090. Check here : Build 1090 bug fix .... The indicators are working and nothing to be changed in them

PS: if they do not work for you, how do you want arrows to be added? :)

spyderfx3
spyderfx3  
Mladen Rakic:

Just in case ...

In case someone is wondering what is the basic logic behind the adxvma indicator, here is one middle step of it that might be as useful as the indicator itself. (there are additional steps after this one, so do not compare the 2 indicators, but this step seems particularly interesting)

If it seems familiar to anyone, the answer is "yes". It seems that it is the power trend indicator (the "real" power trend, not the ones that are posted and published as it - of this I am not 100% sure (all I have seen from the "real" one are pictures of it), but it sure as hell looks a lot like it)

sir this indicator is not working in this version mt4

Files:
spyderfx3
spyderfx3  
Mladen Rakic:

What does not work (as it should) is metatrader build 1090. Check here : Build 1090 bug fix .... The indicators are working and nothing to be changed in them

PS: if they do not work for you, how do you want arrows to be added? :)

sir i can not attach indicator to chart.this file has many errors.thanks for fast reply.

Files: