Requests & Ideas - page 98

mbroux
mbroux  

Hello Mladen

Here it is :-)

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Mbroux

So far it looks as it is not causing any problem. I attached it to my charts and it is working. It is not causing metatrader slow downs either on my PC. From a first inspection of the code there is no obvious problem in the code either (here is how the indicator looks on my charts without any change in the code you posted)

Does the crash on your metatrader happen always when you attach that indicator? Even when attaching it to an empty chart?

PS: the only considerable errors I found in the mtf is that it left out the current bar calculation and some stuff with which is the minimal number of bars for a multi time frame calculation. It is corrected in the attached version. Other then those, I did not find any other error that could cause a crash

mbroux
mbroux  

I have not always this problem... It doesn't work with all the money or when i add a money... metatrader "freez" when i apply this indicator with USD CHF or when i "play" with color etc...

I have the same problem with the indicator ""Cycle_Point_KROUFR_version_MTF""

I don't understand what is the problem...

However that may be, thank you for help ++

ps sorry for my bad english...

Ps 2 I have no crash with your corrected version of this indicator for the moment! Thank you ++

mbroux
mbroux  

Hello

The corrected cycle kroufr indicator works well and i have no crash with this version with H4 charts

But there is a problem with the D1 charts with EUR USD (or USD CAD) when i ask for a 10 080 graph (blue line). There is no problem with USD CHF... The problem is the same with FXPRO or ALPARI (demo accounts)). I think there is a problem with the setting "10080"?

Is it possible to fix it?

Best regards

Files:
eur_usd.jpg 170 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Mbroux

It is not an error.

It only means that you do not have enough lower time frame data to be shown on a monthly chart. That indicator is trying to show (with default settings) 4 hour and 1 day data along with current time frame values. On a higher time frame it is "compressiong" lower time frame values and in your case on a monthly chart probably you do not have enough 4 hour data to fill more than a month or two. If you change the default time frames to higher time frames on a monthly chart it will disappear

mbroux
mbroux  

Ok ! Thank you very much for your explanation +++

Mbroux

Abdalla Doleh
Abdalla Doleh  

Sincerest Gratitude

Dear Admin, Senior Members, and Fellow Trader,

I would like to take the opportunity to thank each and everyone of you for contributing to this thread and for the fantastic effort made in creating the semi-holy grail (IMHO) indicator called G Browser. With your awesome contribution and willingness to share your knowledge and expertise a fantastic piece of work was created.

I am happy to report, since I incorporated G Browser in my trading my performance experienced a significant boost in confidence and profitability. With the aid of the tool my market awareness and anticipatory reflex have sky rocketed (works very well with PMP).

Again, my sincerest gratitude to you all.

I wish all similar success.

Respectfully,

Pip

Note: I would not mind Mladen taking a look at my coloring algorithm in version 5.4 and find out the bug for the MTF part of it.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Pip:
Dear Admin, Senior Members, and Fellow Trader,

I would like to take the opportunity to thank each and everyone of you for contributing to this thread and for the fantastic effort made in creating the semi-holy grail (IMHO) indicator called G Browser. With your awesome contribution and willingness to share your knowledge and expertise a fantastic piece of work was created.

I am happy to report, since I incorporated G Browser in my trading my performance experienced a significant boost in confidence and profitability. With the aid of the tool my market awareness and anticipatory reflex have sky rocketed.

Again, my sincerest gratitude to you all.

I wish all similar success.

Respectfully,

Pip

Note: I would not mind Mladen taking a look at my coloring algorithm in version 5.4 and find out the bug for the MTF part of it.

Pip, thank you too for your work on this, and took a stab at the multi coloring seems better in multi timeframe than regular but it is working.

Files:
Abdalla Doleh
Abdalla Doleh  
mrtools:
Pip, thank you too for your work on this, and took a stab at the multi coloring seems better in multi timeframe than regular but it is working.

Brilliant!

spotforex
spotforex  

Hi Mladen,

Would you be able to add the following alerts to this indicator:

1. When there is a change in currency based on the indicator's highest value. That is, alert when there is a new 'strong' currency. And if possible, include the currency with the lowest ('weakest') value at that moment.

2. When there is a change in currency based on the indicator's lowest value. That is, there is a new 'weak' currency. And if possible, include the currency with the highest ('strongest') value at that moment.

I would also appreciate any improvements to the code where you see fit.

Thanks again for all the great works you've done.

-spotforex

Files: