Forecast and levels for Cryptocurrencies - page 16

I used the following indicator: MFCS Currency Correlation Chart - indicator for MetaTrader 5

Sergey Golubev:
I used the following indicator: MFCS Currency Correlation Chart - indicator for MetaTrader 5

Brilliant thanks

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Press review

Sergey Golubev, 2018.02.23 17:28

Crypto News - Bill To Legalize Blockchain Data Introduced In California State Assembly (based on the article)

bitcoin

• "A bill to amend California's electronic records law, aimed at recognizing blockchain transactions, digital signatures, and smart contracts as legal forms of record, has been introduced in the State Assembly. Assembly Bill 2658, titled "Electronic records: the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act: blockchain technology," was introduced by Majority Leader Ian Calderon."
  • "The bill also addresses data storage on the blockchain. It proposes that individuals who choose to use a blockchain to secure personal information in the course of carrying out interstate or foreign commerce should retain the rights of ownership to their information."
  • "Arizona had passed a similar bill last year, and Florida introduced similar legislation last month."

==========

Charts were made on MT5 with Brainwashing system/AscTrend system (MT5) from this thread (free to download) together with following indicators:

==========

Same systems for MT4/MT5:

The beginning

1. ASCTrend system, the beginning, part #1
  2. ASCTrend system, the beginning, part #2
  3. ASCTrend system, the beginning, part #3
  4. ASCTrend system, the beginning, part #4 
  5. Digital ASCTrend (Digital Filters with ASCTrend system combined).
  6. LabTrend (LabTrend indicators, LabTrendZigZag, templates, Labtrend EAs) - the thread

After

1. The main AscTrend thread is this one.
  2. Asctrend indicator in depth 
  3. ASCTREND SYSTEM summary (good EAs included) 
  4. Brainwashing system/AscTrend system (MT5) - the thread 

Sergey Golubev:

Mr Sergey, do you think that the Crypto market will be shaken because a bill has been introduced?

Chris Mukengeshayi:

Mr Sergey, do you think that the Crypto market will be shaken because a bill has been introduced?

I think the cryto will be reduced by the price, totally ... because the liquidity of the market will be reduce so ... the people will come back to the gold as an investment.

Sergey Golubev:

I think the cryto will be reduced by the price, totally ... because the liquidity of the market will be reduce so ... the people will come back to the gold as an investment.

By when do you think that will happen?

Chris Mukengeshayi:

By when do you think that will happen?

Need some global news or any high impacted governmental news events related to the crypto for example.

Sergey Golubev:

Need some global news or any high impacted governmental news events related to the crypto for example.

Alright thanks

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2018.01.17 07:52

Good article - it was already promoted but I think the article is very very interesting so I can promote it here once again sorry.

-----------------

How to trade on an external cryptocurrency exchange via MetaTrader 5   

Who might benefit from the article:

• cryptocurrency exchange traders;
  • investors familiar with MetaTrader 5 and portfolio investments;
  • freelance programmers who can now execute the customers' orders related to cryptocurrency trading in a simpler (and cheaper) way;
  • everyone who follows the new MetaTrader 5 and MQL5 language features. 

First, we need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange providing a web API.

Reason: