It shows 'three hills' to a top, for one and there is another that I am foirgetting.
The Gartley Trading Method by Ross Beck
Ross Beck has written a book to which I wish I had read 4 years ago when I started trading, it would have saved me Thousands of Dollars and years of time. Through the writings of this new book, Ross Beck has removed the complicated misunderstandings of Gartley, Elliott and Gann and combined them into a simply trading method that is easy to understand even for the beginner. The book compliments his low cost video course now available with the opportunity for anyone who wants to succeed in the trading business with a reliable mechanism. This mechanism is one that has reduced the risk of failure and increased the opportunity for success more now then ever before. I know of no better method (mechanism) on the market today that could even remotely compare to this one. Without question, Ross Beck has shared with the world a method of tremendous value and I cannot praise him enough. The author also provides a strategy for entry and exit for this success to happen. Home of Ross Beck, Author of The Gartley Trading Method and The Geometric Trading Course
5-0 Pattern (Argentina)
Is it possible to program this on the ZUP or ZigZag ?
first of all, I appreciate you all with your passion.
I have this "pdf" file in russian, but I can't understand this file in russian...
Does anyone have this file in english?
#705(permalink) , page71
p.s. I appreciate your kindness, mr.newdigital~
Need harmnic trader expert advice
How would you entry in such a case (actual) on EURUSD. Can you explain the additionnal (more timeframe, other indicator,...) step you will do, sl and tp :
EURUSD, D1 bearish
EUUSD, H4, bullish
I don't know exactly how to read 2 pictures below..
especially, what's happening on second window.
plz, somebody explain me what it means and what's happening.
thank you in advance.
Can;t test it without the proper manual from the author.
Are you talking about this EAs (attached) with pdf file?
According this this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page47 and this website?
It is for Metatrader 5.
- HWAFM_instrument.ex5 EA.Place it to \MQL5\Experts\HWAFM\HWAFM_instrument.ex5(it should be place whole the folder (HWAFM) inside MQL5\Experts)This EA will show you all the picture concerning everything.You can attach it to any chart, or to many charts.
- HWAFM_survey.ex5 EA.Place it to \MQL5\Experts\HWAFM\HWAFM_survey.ex5(it should be place whole the folder (HWAFM) inside MQL5\Experts)You can attach this EA to one chart only. This EA is helping to the main EA (HWAFM_instrument.ex5) to collect the data.
- HWAFM_favorites.ex5 script. It is the script.Place it to \MQL5\Scripts\HWAFM\HWAFM_favorites.ex5(it should be place whole the folder (HWAFM) inside \MQL5\Scripts)This script is something as your favorites for automatic use.
- HWAFM_stub_instrument.ex5 indicator. It is indicator.Place it to \MQL5\Indicators\HWAFM\HWAFM_stub_instrument.ex5(it should be place whole the folder (HWAFM) inside \MQL5\Indicators).It is additional indicator which can help.
- HWAFM_run.ex5 script. It is script.Place it to \MQL5\Scripts\HWAFM\HWAFM_run.ex5It is automatic template for the main EA: HWAFM_instrument.ex5 EA
- HWAFM_run.ex5 script. It is script.Place it to \MQL5\Scripts\HWAFM\HWAFM_run.ex5It is automatic template for the main EA: HWAFM_instrument.ex5 EA.In zip file (attached to this post) - you will find the file something as Files\HWAFM\ (with the name as Files.
Path for it in Metatrader 5 is to \MQL5\Files\HWAFM\
Description of the files inside this folder:
- HWAFM template.tpl - it is used by HWAFM_run.ex5 script. It is the template file.
- HWAFM template XXX.tpl - in case you will create your own template so this XXX is the name of the pair.
- HWAFM filter XXX Fname [YYY] [ZZZ].ini
where XXX is the name of pattern;
Fname is name of this filter
[YYY] is name of financial instrument
[ZZZ] is name of the period for collecting of the patterns
\MQL5\Files\HWAFM\HWAFM fibo.ini is the list of all your necessary levels of Fibo.
In was some description about how to instal Metatrader 5, how to update and so on.
Next - open your chart, and attach:
- HWAFM_instrument EA
- HWAFM_run script.
So, next - it was written about how to use this coded pattern search engine.
So, it is basicly written in this pdf file.
The content is a little complicated for me sorry.
Updated 22 June 2011:
The tool was updated for Metatrader 5 build 470.
Updated 30 of June 2011:
Some more explanation about how to read the charts is on this post.
Updated 01st of July 2011:
Some detailed explanation about patterns concerning this tool - read this page till this one (started from the post #804 to post #812).
Updated 12th of December 2011:
New version of this tool was uploaded for MT5 build started from 555. Some functions of this tool may not work for MT5 - the authors are going to fix it.
Updated 25th of March 2017:The latest version was added. The version works with any build of MT5 (incl latest builds).
How to instal:
Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies
Sergey Golubev, 2011.07.05 18:04
1. Open Metatrader 5 and create demo account.
2. Close metatrader 5.
3. Now open this extracted folder until you will see 4 folders:
4. Copy HWAFM folder from your Experts to MQL5\Experts. Just whole this HWAFM folder to MQL5 Experts folder.
5. Copy HWAFM folder from your Files to MQL5\Files.
6. HWAFM folder from your Indicators to MQL5\Indicators.
7. HWAFM folder from your Scripts to MQL5\Scripts.
8. Open Metatrader 5.
9. Open any chart for any pair and attach HWAFM_survey EA to any chartt and forget about it - do not deattach and do not close this chart.
if you want to see patterns for EURUSD and for GBPUSD (for example) so open EURUSD chart and GBPUSD chart (H1 for example) and attach script HWAFM_run to every chart. And wait. Wait ... wait ... wait ....
I waited for 15 minutes: first of all - metatrader 5 loaded the history data, after that - this tool was working to search all the patterns for all the timeframes ... so it took time (especially if you do/instal it for the first time).
Do not forget about Metatrader's settings (allow dll, allow live trading etc).
So, I did it.
- I download zip archive from the previous post and unzip it.
- download and instal Metatrader 5.
- close Metatrader 5.
- place HWAFM folder from Experts folder of downloaded file to Experts of MQL5 directory (for example - to C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\MQL5\Experts)
- place HWAFM folder from indicators folder of downloaded file to Indicators of MQL5 directory
- place HWAFM folder from Files folder of downloaded file to Files of MQL5 directory
- place HWAFM folder from Scripts folder of downloaded file to Scripts of MQL5 directory.
It should look like that:
- HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 is here;
- How to instal - read started from this page till this one
- How to instal HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for Windows 7 : read this page till this one.
- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.
- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one.
After that - open any chart any timeframe and attach HWAFM_survey EA.
And forget about this chart. This EA will start to collect data for patterns from all timeframes/pairs.